Brescia - Juventus (7 Viewers)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i don't care who play!!!! today inter and Lazio had a draw in an excellent game!!! i think we should take advantage of that and stay in the Ac Milan Chase!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Lippi knows that resting Del Piero will be dangerous, I don't want a repeat of what happened last week against Bologna, we need to win this one! We can't use the rotation system for strikers until Treze is fully fit, then we would have 3 good strikers to rotate between. But now we can't do that, Lippi needs to stick with DP-DV to get the 3 points .. besides, Brescia won't be pushovers ..

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I've got a feeling this will be easy :D At the moment the team is strong. I like the fact that Lippi wants the CL more than the scudetto and so I hope his regular juggling works. :thumb:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i don't get to see too many matches a year, and i will be seing this one so they better put on a good show.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
the match is about to start and i already have a good feeling;) i reckon the players will be phsyched up about lazio and inter's draw, and will fight to win this one like they always do. even if we played without del piero, i think we will be strong enough to win it. we need to score an early goal, and then move on from there. forza juveeeee:cheesy:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++

Wouldn't agree here! I just want Juve to crack the hell out of them :fero::D!
of course i prefer a higher as possible result, but the problem is that it's not always possible. a sneaky 1-0 here is fine by me, coz i want the minimum effort with the maximum points amount

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
ok the game is starting.

lineup:
Buffon
Thuram
Ferrara
Pessotto
Camoranesi
Tacchinardi
Davids
Zambrotta
Nedved
Di Vaio
Zalayeta

-Lippi

subs:
Chimenti
Moretti
Montero
Conte
Baiocco
Salas
Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)