Brazilian president has been impeached (3 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sorry to hear about your country, parceiro. But that interview is the kettle calling the pot black.

Beyond the personal gains, do you not think the country as a whole could possibly be better off with more competent hands even if corrupt?
How is Stephen Fry homophobic? :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If what you are saying is true @CrimsonianKing then this deeply sad. I am not saying you are lying btw, just that I haven't followed the events in Brazil (I trust you). How people like Cunha can rise to power time after time, century after century, country after country, is very sad indeed. It is a shame the ones in power are usually the ones who want power, for this very reason I would like to live forever just to see if this will ever change.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #30
    If what you are saying is true @CrimsonianKing then this deeply sad. I am not saying you are lying btw, just that I haven't followed the events in Brazil (I trust you). How people like Cunha can rise to power time after time, century after century, country after country, is very sad indeed. It is a shame the ones in power are usually the ones who want power, for this very reason I would like to live forever just to see if this will ever change.
    Unfortunately it is, Tak. You don't have to take my word for it (see some links below or you can look the them yourself) I'm no Dilma sympathizer but I strongly believe it can get much worse and it will.

You know what's worse, I've been following news from all over the world and everybody seems to understand it's nothing but a coup, a criminal act that goes against our constitution, a way for corrupt people to get away once again... While Brazilians are (yes LOL) celebrating.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-35859874

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rousseffs-impeachment-a-tragedy-and-a-scandal

That's what happens when you don't invest in education. You raise nothing but dumb fucks but that's what they want anyway. Be grateful you were born in a place that's the complete opposite of that, I know I am for having moved from that place very young.

Yeah, that's the world, bro. Cunha has been involved in criminal scandals since 1990, never got arrested. He's rich, powerful, who's gonna arrest him? In fact, once Temer who's the current vice president becomes President, Cunha becomes vice president. Most senate members are on his side so even if there's a new voting and this time against his ass he'll get away with it.

I do hope though there will be people fighting long after all this circus is over. They won't have it easy though, the Military police will be on the streets to shut them off, it will be chaos.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    That's horrible, plain and simple - and yes, when people say "it can't get any worse" it usually does. Ignorance bliss I suppose.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I don't think they're celebrating because they want the crooks in office. They're celebrating because they need someone to blame for their economic circumstances and the president is a convenient person to burn in effigy. It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Kinda like how Trump is popular in the U.S. It's fun to feel you're momentarily politically sticking it to the ruling class, even if it means you're writing your own death sentence to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)