brand new guy!! (1 Viewer)

bullboy

May 18, 2007
Hi everyone am so glad to be on the juventuz forum been looking for a good one that concerns juve fans from allover the globe. i'm half scots half italian and the two teams that pump blood into my heart since the day i could appreciate them is dundee utd and of course Juventus. My first evergame to see juve play was at the old stadio communale Juve- udinese the days of boniek and platini and co. i was just 9yrs old udinese went up 2-1 (gol from zico) with 10 minutes to go but vignola scored and le roi got the winner in the last minute there were 70000 delerious juve fans(and i started crying with happiness) and from that day i fell really in love with my team. i hope to meet you all at one point or another (online of course lol)
Fil:toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Forum's bookmakers should make a poll or a Vbookie event , who, out of the newcomers will make (atleast) 500 posts. :cool:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :pint:

What a touchy start!

Welcome to the Juve world, cockney kid. :D :pint:
Err, he said half Scots/half Italian, Ahmed. He's not a cockney. A cockney has to be born within the sound of Bow's bells. That would make him English.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hi everyone am so glad to be on the juventuz forum been looking for a good one that concerns juve fans from allover the globe. i'm half scots half italian and the two teams that pump blood into my heart since the day i could appreciate them is dundee utd and of course Juventus. My first evergame to see juve play was at the old stadio communale Juve- udinese the days of boniek and platini and co. i was just 9yrs old udinese went up 2-1 (gol from zico) with 10 minutes to go but vignola scored and le roi got the winner in the last minute there were 70000 delerious juve fans(and i started crying with happiness) and from that day i fell really in love with my team. i hope to meet you all at one point or another (online of course lol)
Fil:toast:
nice story man, hope you enjoy your time here, seems lik youve seen a lot of legends in person!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :pint:

Err, he said half Scots/half Italian, Ahmed. He's not a cockney. A cockney has to be born within the sound of Bow's bells. That would make him English.
lol his location is london, so hes not far wrong with calling him a cockney, thats just the name we give to all london residing people :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
nice story man, hope you enjoy your time here, seems lik youve seen a lot of legends in person!

lol his location is london, so hes not far wrong with calling him a cockney, thats just the name we give to all london residing people :D
Yes, all "Londoners" often get labelled cockneys even though they're not! The definition of a real cockney is that they must be born within the sound of the Bow's bells, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)