Boxing (4 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
i need to check him out don't get any cruiser weight matches in the states here :sad:
Yeah, it's a shame that any major network in the US does not buy wbss. It was an excellent tournament, and Usyk is a legit p4p top 10 fighter, so fun to watch after all the windmills and/or robotic heavyweights.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
KSI vs Logan Paul will be on soon. You can probably find a river on reddit if you don’t want to pay for the PPV on YouTube.

I dislike both equally so I really don’t care who loses this. I just want to see someone get knocked out.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How about Wilder vs. Fury? Biggest heavyweight fight in ages. The buildup to this fight has been absolutely great.

I've got Wilder by KO early on. I hope Fury win though, it would be a fairytale ending and potentially an all-UK showdown with AJ.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
How about Wilder vs. Fury? Biggest heavyweight fight in ages. The buildup to this fight has been absolutely great.

I've got Wilder by KO early on. I hope Fury win though, it would be a fairytale ending and potentially an all-UK showdown with AJ.
Gypsy king ftw :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I like Wilder. He's what boxing has been missing at this level. That said, I also like Fury. His story is too good to not respect him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)