Boxing (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lost my third fight in a row tonight. Thinking about quiting for good as ive lost twice now to fighters i know im better than just didnt have any hunger or will to fight back the fire in my belly isnt there anymore. It sucks because im training better than ever and feel like im in the best shape of my life im just far to relaxed and timid in the ring no nerves no fear no anger agression nothing.
What weight division? Anywhere I can see your previous fights? :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't understand how once you get in there and the other guy's pounding you, you could not have the hunger to smash his face
That used to be the case but ive became more mellow as ive gotten older. Getting punched in the face doesnt get me angry im so used to it :D

- - - Updated - - -

What weight division? Anywhere I can see your previous fights? :D
75kg so middleweight. No footage im only an amature my mates are normally too drunk or busy cheering going mad to get their phones out and video anything :D.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I love everything about it the training and the excitement of fighting in front of a crowd. I also love testing myself. I feel like ive just lost the fire in my belly when i fight i feel no hate for my opponent. My coach phoned me earlier and convinced me to.fight again i will be fighting again monday. He reckons i just havent been getting hard enough sparring in the gym.

My last fight was in the county final too i thought that would of gave me more motivation to want to win but it didnt. I felt great going in but my mind was elsewhere when the fight started.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
May 2 Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao :weee:

Long loooong time comming, seems like mayweather finally decided to stop being a pussy but it wont help him avoid the first loss of his career.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice, planning on doing an all-nighter for that one.

I watched Gennady Golovkin vs Martin Murray. Golovkin is an amazing fighter who appears to have little weakness. He's just 'good' defensively but punches don't hurt him, and he has ferocious power. Murray showed a lot of heart to take the fight so far, but Golovkin is a special fighter.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why don't you pay for the fight like an upstanding citizen of the world, you peasant scum?

Jk. I might end up not watching at all. All the streams will get taken down once the main event begins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)