Boxing (21 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i enjoy it sometimes but boxing is definitely better. mma can be too much about luck.

anyways, that kid gamboa from cuba seems to be good. i remember hearing about him all the time a couple years ago.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
long gone are the days of Tyson, Lewis, Hollyfield, dela Hoya, Sugar Ray etc, etc. Now it all about Manny P and a couple of big-ass 40 yo ukrainians, who'd have never even fought for the title in the good old days.

never seen boxing as irrelevant as it is today. :sad:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah, i agree. it just keeps going down.

- - - Updated - - -

reminds me of serie a in a way. hopefully it makes a comeback.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
long gone are the days of Tyson, Lewis, Hollyfield, dela Hoya, Sugar Ray etc, etc. Now it all about Manny P and a couple of big-ass 40 yo ukrainians, who'd have never even fought for the title in the good old days.

never seen boxing as irrelevant as it is today. :sad:
Those 40 year old ukrainians, would jaw the living crap out of any of those you mention

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
pretty sure Lewis already beat the Klit
Lewis got his ass kicked. Only won because of a bad cut which led to a doctor's stoppage.

- - - Updated - - -

Those 40 year old ukrainians, would jaw the living crap out of any of those you mention
The Klitschko's are probably the most dominant heavyweights ever. The only problem is neither will fight the other dominant fighter of their era. Which is unfortunate when you consider this is the least talented generation of heavyweight fighters.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
still, as good as the klit bros are, they're benefiting from no competition. lewis was at the end of his career for that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

main event starting. romney in the audience.

- - - Updated - - -

damn, pacquiao got laid the fuck out haha

- - - Updated - - -

HOLY FUCK, Marquez by knockout!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

you bitches watch that?!?!?!? holy fucking knockout!

- - - Updated - - -

BLOOOOM!

- - - Updated - - -

in yo face!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:D

the only reason they look so dominant is because there is virtually no competition these days - and by that I mean close to a decade now. Not sure what the reason is but talent seems to have dried out.

Soft chins like the Klitchkos wouldn't have made it even to TV coverage 20 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

still, as good as the klit bros are, they're benefiting from no competition. lewis was at the end of his career for that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

main event starting. romney in the audience.

- - - Updated - - -

damn, pacquiao got laid the fuck out haha

- - - Updated - - -

HOLY FUCK, Marquez by knockout!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

you bitches watch that?!?!?!? holy fucking knockout!

- - - Updated - - -

BLOOOOM!

- - - Updated - - -

in yo face!
damn, not watching the fight but that's impressive by Marquez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)