Boxing (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
dubois.png

"Low blow" lmao. They have to annul the result of that fight or at least get an immediate rematch, Dubois should be champion right now.

He only had a puncher's chance but that's exactly what happened.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Very common in that sport. Let's just say a recent world champ from your aide of the pond used to be security for someone i know that did time for trafficking.
I just don't understand why he'd do it, unless he feared for his safety over here, an old beef, etc? Our gun laws are very tight. Luckily for him, our sentencing is pretty light. It's a mandatory 5 years for a normal person, he might get 2.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah expect it to be also — shits taking ages to start
Gotta give all the celebrities little bit of the screen time as promised.

- - - Updated - - -

Fury doing everything he can to make it look like a boxing match ala Mayweather vs Mcgregor.

- - - Updated - - -

Fury gonna KO him soon. What a clown of a fight. This is the last time im falling on these scripted matches.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope Usyk fucking finishes off Fury, that whole family are an embarrassment to the sport, Tommy Fury included. Still I wouldnt be surprised if Tyson now has his excuse not to fight in December after last nights fight and will somehow try and shift the blame onto Usyk.
Fury is such a fraud driven by only money, yet he lives in fear of some of the other contenders, 6 title fights 3 of which came against the same boxer, says alot.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thing with Fury is that he's semi-retired now, he won't beat Usyk because he doesn't have the hunger, he just can't cut off the pro bouts and the regimen and attention it brings, he needs it.

I think mentally a defeat to Usyk and the impending full retirement isn't going to do good things for him.

I honestly don't think he really cares about money when you see how he lives, but those around him and his promotion know he's a cash cow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who the fuck doesn't wear headgear in sparring? That cut just screams like fury is shitting himself, what a fucking clown, I can't see this unified fight ever happening now. I wish Usyk would just bury that gypsy clown already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)