Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Forza!

Buddenbrooks?

The most Russian German novelist tbh

report back
Nope. I'm reading Der Erwählte.

Btw, there's some facebook group for literature (my tongue lang) and there was some question to answer about paths we crossed. Winner would get Buddenbrooks and one book from Andric. I won it! Those books are supposed to arrive tomorrow probably, I was so haaaappy! I didn't have them, obviously. I also had birthday this month and, since people know what I care about, I received 10 books. All were from my wishlist so shortly all are amazing books.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I was not expecting holocaust denial and Hitler apologism when i came to this thread :D But expect everything in Tuz, i guess :p

On a more related note, i finally got around to reading Sapiens! Halfway through now; Its really interesting and fun so far!
You call it "holocaust denial" it's just a BS label..you been reading many one sided books printed by the powers that be, or been watching too many Hollywood bullshit movies and I'm the one living 5 mins from plastic Hollywood. At any rate money and power cant and won't change history in the end.
Doesnt matter whatever stand one takes it's at least good to have an open mind and read both sides. Or you can keep roaming with the sheep.

Last edited:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You call it "holocaust denial" it's just a BS label..you been reading many one sided books printed by the powers that be, or been watching too many Hollywood bullshit movies and I'm the one living 5 mins from plastic Hollywood. At any rate money and power cant and won't change history in the end.
Doesnt matter whatever stand one takes it's at least good to have an open mind and read both sides. Or you can keep roaming with the sheep.
I'm an Arab Muslim that's lived most of his life in the Middle East. Don't let the user name fool you haha. I'm as far from the liberal Hollywood types as you can get. Where i come from, holocaust denial and even apologism is not uncommon.
With that being said though, the holocaust is as close to historical fact as you can get, the evidence is so overwhelming you'd have to be in denial or have serious selective perception not to see that.

Jun 7, 2003
Literally what he said. Listen to him. I'll add one, underrated work of his: The Journey to the East. You should read it.

And if you want some magic in your book, you should read Milorad Pavic.
I read some books of Pavic, landscape painted with Tea, the khazars and inner side of the wind. anything else from him which you could recommend?

Finishing Brad Warners - Hardcore Zen, very interesting book. Will try to mediate after reading this book to find the reality and enjoy it.

51KdKCBeuQL.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)