Books you're reading (18 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dule90 I see you've given The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari a 2/5 on Goodreads :p So it was useless?
It's easy to read, it took me 2 days I think.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate such books like 'hey, this is life' 'you should do this' no stress!' 'follow the road and signs'.

Too many people (here) think how that book is brilliant. I personally think it's sack of shit :p But if you read similar books you should give it a go I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's easy to read, it took me 2 days I think.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate such books like 'hey, this is life' 'you should do this' no stress!' 'follow the road and signs'.

Too many people (here) think how that book is brilliant. I personally think it's sack of shit :p But if you read similar books you should give it a go I guess.
Oh, one of those books... I dunno why I keep getting recommendations for books like that.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Recently read "Quiet: The power of introverts" just as I wonder if I'm really an introvert. Now that I'm not so shy anymore I do rather like the sound of my own voice.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I've started to read the books recently even if i thought only dumb people reading them nowadays. (sometimes i can't understand everything an author trying to say in it as my English is not mother tongue, but whatever) It's probably the best way for foreigners to learn a proper English as well. Mine is far from perfect but reading helps a lot, really. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)