Books you're reading (22 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2531170 said:
Morgenrot by Tanja Heitmann , its tempo and excitement had been arranged very well but the subject wasnt attractive at all..but still i have to admit the writer was taking you to the different vampire world, unlike the other vampire stories you dont find that world charming!

..***..
Too much vampire stories cigdem :shifty:

Jul 5, 2006
Ramses: The Son of Light - "Volume I" by Christian Jacq, it's a gorgeous history novel, i didn't expect a fluent telling and very good story but this novel is including everything what a novel is supposed to.. already ordered the Volume II.

..***..

Jul 5, 2006
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini woman version of The Kite Runner, but like the name it is splendid indeed, loved that heartbreaking story :beer:
"One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs
And the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls"

..***..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2550334 said:
hard question, but i like The Kite Runner more, i think The Kite Runner was a more multifaceted one..***..
I'm yet to read A Thousand Splendid Suns but I really loved Kite Runner. The Taliban story was a secondary subject in Kite Runner but I heard that it's the main one in A Thousand Splendid Suns. Is this true?

Jul 5, 2006
I'm yet to read A Thousand Splendid Suns but I really loved Kite Runner. The Taliban story was a secondary subject in Kite Runner but I heard that it's the main one in A Thousand Splendid Suns. Is this true?
yeah, with Taliban Kabul is getting worse, they face with poverty,torture ..etc. i mean living conditions in there become impossible..

two women's incredible friendship:beer: ..***..

Jul 5, 2006
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2539051 said:
Ramses: The Son of Light - "Volume I" by Christian Jacq, it's a gorgeous history novel, i didn't expect a fluent telling and very good story but this novel is including everything what a novel is supposed to.. already ordered the Volume II.

..***..
Ramses Volume II: The Temple Of A Million Years by Christian Jacq, gorgeous again :delpiero: i gotta order the third one but 3 novels are waiting for to be read, maybe after those ones:/

..***..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)