bojinov in mutu out (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:
Viola offer Bojinov for Mutu Thursday 22 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina are reportedly in negotiations with Juventus regarding a swap deal involving Valeri Bojinov and Adrian Mutu.

The Viola are keen on the Romanian international who could look for a switch if his club are demoted to the Second Division this summer.

Tuscan sporting director Pantaleo Corvino has made contact with Juve to make enquiries, but talks have seemingly stalled.

Juventus value the former Chelsea man, who they netted on a free transfer, at just over £7m – a fee deemed as excessive by the Florentines.

Instead, Corvino has offered the Bianconeri the services of Bulgarian youngster Bojinov, a player who has struggled to settle since his £11m switch from Lecce.

Although new Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco has respect for the striker, Bojinov doesn’t seem to be in the club’s plans.

The two parties, after successfully negotiating Manuele Blasi’s loan move to Fiorentina, could meet again next week to discuss a possible compromise.

Fiorentina boss Cesare Prandelli is keen on a reunion with Mutu after the two worked with success at Parma in the past.

Mutu did enjoy a solid campaign at the Stadio Delle Alpi last term, even if he was used as a wide midfielder rather than a second striker by boss Fabio Capello.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun22f.html

i think mutu said he want to stay with juve

bojinov is young and can be good for deschamps

what you think

please discuss
Abu,do you have any good news?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
edpiero said:
Bojinov and Pazzini reunion at Juve! How does that sound? Woohoo..
I'd just take Pazzini....

Palladino-Pazzini for the future.

But we are not in the position to chose mate,we will sell everything we can to survive.:cry:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
giovanotti said:
I'd just take Pazzini....

Palladino-Pazzini for the future.

But we are not in the position to chose mate,we will sell everything we can to survive.:cry:
If only 3 billion dollor loans were available :smoke:

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
I hope you are not forgetting that next year we will probably play in serie B. Bojinov is a very interesting player for every team who plays in serie B if you ask me+he is young and can grow with juve back to where we belong

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
No, I don't like him at all, but bayern might get him.

Not something I would do.

hey look at that first thing we agree on. he probably has the most tap in goals ive ever seen...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Ommiting Trez of course.

But I just read on Skysports.com that Bayern are "...in a link with Mutu."

we will wait till after the world cup because ive read the capello is linked with everyone, so someone has to be lying

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't like this:cry:

---------------------------------------------

Mutu is wanted by supporters at Fiorentina

An opinion poll conducted by violanews.com website showed that more than half of AC Fiorentina supporters voted in favour of bringing midfielder Adrian Mutu from Juventus Torino. Concerning the question “Would you like Mutu to play for Fiorentina?” 57.01 per cent of the 1,470 participants said they would like it. In return, 16.94 per cent answered it would be a rather good choice, while 15.51 per cent said they would not like Mutu come to Fiorentina. The answer with the fewest votes, 10.54 showed the transfer of the Romanian international would not be appropriate. The Italian press announced Fiorentina is very close to transfer Adrian Mutu, for whom they are willing to play EUR 7 M, but there were also rumours about an exchange with the Bulgarian Valeri Bojinov. Bayern Munchen is also interested in Adrian Mutu according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

http://www.nineoclock.ro/index.php?page=detalii&categorie=sports&id=20060626-15548

Dec 2, 2005
Mutu A un passo da Firenze

09:12 del 27 giugno

Dopo Blasi, la Juve pronta a cedere anche il rumeno. Ma punta su Bojinov. Le due trattativa sono comunque distinte e separate. Per il bulgaro non c'è fretta. (Corriere dello sport)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)