Bojinov in January? (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I can see it happen. After a month of competition we already have striker problems. The price mentioned is excessive I think (£14million).

Bojinov has Juve dream Monday 4 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lecce young gun Valeri Bojinov has revealed that he would like Juventus to be his next club.

The 18-year-old has made a stunning start to the season and a summer move seems likely for the striker.

Both Milan clubs, Barcelona and Arsenal have been linked with £14m bids but the Turin giants could win the likely auction.

"I would like to play for Juventus because they are a massive club," said the Giallorossi superstar.

"They are a real team who never get bored of winning and that is a characteristic that they share with me."

Bojinov joined the Via Del Mare outfit at the age of 12 and is now living up to his potential under attacking tactician Zdenek Zeman.

The Bulgarian has scored four goals so far this term and is unsurprisingly in his national side’s plans.

He’s been selected for next week’s World Cup qualifiers but may not feature as he has a slight muscle problem.

Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Dont see it happen, cant be to rushy to take a decision to buy him, since we still owns Miccoli. And he wouldnt get much playing time either, plus he is not worth that price at all.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Bojinov is excellent, no doubt about that... But is he worth that kind of money?! Hell no! But I could see us buying him next summer giving the our halfs of Miccoli and Maresca for example...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i wud rather see Gilardino joining us, but having sed that i dont think we'd splash millions on either of them coz we just bought Zlatan

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont mind getting him, provided we sell miccoli off. If trezeguet, Zlatan and Bojinov are there, we dont need so many on loan.

and for that money, i dont think its justifiable after such a short period in Serie A.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
sculli a good,all rounded player who has great attacking awareness.

bojinov would be a little excessive,and 14m is ridiculous.

Aug 26, 2003
i would be really happy with Sculli!!!!
I think he is a hardworking striker and still young!!! other options i also like are Benjamin, Palladino or Chiumento!!!

Bojinov is surely good, but i don't know exactly if it would be good if we sign him in jenuary!!! but we will see

what about Miccoli? i think wouldn't like to come back, but would that be possible?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
bojonov would be great, but not for that price...

and mutu on loan sounds VERY GOOD now that trez will be out for about 4 month..,
Well, considering that he's still an 18 year old kid, and doing what he's done for the past two seasons, 14 million really isn't all that far-fetched.

Better than paying 24 million at the end of the summer, if he keeps up this pace.

Sculli would be a good January call-up. Solid player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)