Boardwalk Empire (2 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Everything.
I know that Enoch was a bad person and he did terrible things but the way he was killed is not really what I expected
You expected he'd be killed by Luciano's men? I think this way it made more sense for the story, as it closed Darmody's chapter too. I wasn't happy with 2 things though. They gave Gillian way too much importance for the ending for my liking and there was not much of Eli and Capone. I really loved that scene of Capone with his son.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You expected he'd be killed by Luciano's men? I think this way it made more sense for the story, as it closed Darmody's chapter too. I wasn't happy with 2 things though. They gave Gillian way too much importance for the ending for my liking and there was not much of Eli and Capone. I really loved that scene of Capone with his son.
I didn't want him killed at all :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
rushed season, rushed ending..bad writing and plot holes destroyed the show halfway throughout this season, guess HBO didn't care about this show anymore

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The ending was OK. I think it was heavy-handed in trying to weave in the stories of Nucky's past this season. But still watchable.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Season 5 was terrible and Season 4 wasnt great either. Season 3 was my favourite but Jimmy was my favourite if not one of my favourite characters. I may of missed something but i feel like there were a few peoples stories not tied up. What hapoend with Chalkie and Eli?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Needed to be at least another 3 episodes why had this sean only 8 compared to the normal 12. The flashback scenes took up half the seasin which left the rest of the season being rushed. They have so much material to work off its not like they were stuck for storys.

Mar 9, 2006
What an ugly and meaningful ending, karma is a bitch blablabla :sergio: :sergio: usually they create 2h long final episode, while here they had no ideas what to do with Tompson's story or what?!only 55 minutes, seriously?! also the whole story of Nelson Van Alden is pretty lame, White's story ending is disaster because he was a family man but yet he decided to die just to release this bitch and his daughter from professor, while in the same time he had a wife and son in St. Louis but never visited them there :sergio: the ending of life of Richard Harrow was also terrible :sergio: obviously, they should have put this in the ending - even if Tompson is dead or not, his nephew and district attorney should have put all this jews, italians and irish mobsters to the jail, where mister Hoover? he was one of the biggest cunts in the season 4th but in the season 5th he just disappeared :sergio:
This was one of the greatest TV shows ever - the plot, the era, the cast, the music, the personalities, but the ending is not good enough

- - - Updated - - -

Needed to be at least another 3 episodes why had this sean only 8 compared to the normal 12. The flashback scenes took up half the seasin which left the rest of the season being rushed. They have so much material to work off its not like they were stuck for storys.
And they showed us the whole flashback scenes only to make us realize that Tompson was a cunt who let pedophile Commodore fuck little girls and Tompson was a person who would bring little girls to commodore and then take them home and pay money to their poor parents, then for this job and mostly for his loyalty commodore has made Nucky his heir

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
I can't believe I'm pretty much the only one liking the ending, thinking it was amazing. Yeah sure, the season was rushed, but the ending really shows the circle of Nuckys life (or empire). It started with him giving away Gillian to the commodore and it ended with Gillian and her son.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm usually just hanging out in the Allegri thread so I just noticed this section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)