Boardwalk Empire (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
The Finale wasn't as good as the previous one, but I liked the overall season. Very consistent show, unlike many other shows. Looking forward to next season.

Jul 10, 2006
It was a solid finale. The season seemed to go by really quick, I may have to watch tho season again as I feel like I somehow missed some things.

- - - Updated - - -

Really bummed about
Harrow dying. I guess it wasn't a surprise, but I'm really going to miss him going forward.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So no love for the new season?

I liked it a lot, it looks promising even with the slow start on certain fronts. It seems that it was quite fast in the Bronx.

I am eager to see what will happen in Chicago and I am quite enjoying the early Enoch story.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Some of the reviews I read said the whole Capone thing took it too close to the history part of "historical fiction". I have yet to see it myself. "Acquiring" the episode as I type. :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
So no love for the new season?

I liked it a lot, it looks promising even with the slow start on certain fronts. It seems that it was quite fast in the Bronx.

I am eager to see what will happen in Chicago and I am quite enjoying the early Enoch story.
Came here to say exactly this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)