Boardwalk Empire (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dunno. I thought it had an extremely high, unexplained body count for a first episode.

Obviously Chicago is going to play a big role. And there's Richard Harrow who is on a family mission we know nothing about.

It was OK. They can do a lot better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Harrow, was he still avenging Jimmy? They didnt explain his man hunt so well this time, and its been over a year since I saw last season, could used more updating.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really? I watched Episode 1 and didn't find it that much. I think I will get into it once Br Ba is over.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. I thought it had an extremely high, unexplained body count for a first episode.

Obviously Chicago is going to play a big role. And there's Richard Harrow who is on a family mission we know nothing about.

It was OK. They can do a lot better.
I just saw this and I totally agree. I have Ep 2 and 3 waiting.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I can't stand this new character Dr. Narcisse and his 'Libyan' nonsense. I want Chalky to fuck him up.

Harrow's killings are getting nowhere, and its getting a bit boring with him.

Jul 10, 2006
I can't stand this new character Dr. Narcisse and his 'Libyan' nonsense. I want Chalky to fuck him up.

Harrow's killings are getting nowhere, and its getting a bit boring with him.
Yea, Harrow's journey home has been really dull, for the most part. And completely agree about the Libyan dude. And why libyan? Does he not realize that Libyans are arabs? Well, almost all of them are. I giess there are a few black african lybians in the south of the country. Idk, just seems like an odd name to use. Maybe there is more behind it that will be revieled later.

Hate that chalky's dude is looking like he's going to stab him in the back.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fucking bullshits.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, Harrow's journey home has been really dull, for the most part. And completely agree about the Libyan dude. And why libyan? Does he not realize that Libyans are arabs? Well, almost all of them are. I giess there are a few black african lybians in the south of the country. Idk, just seems like an odd name to use. Maybe there is more behind it that will be revieled later.

Hate that chalky's dude is looking like he's going to stab him in the back.
He spouts the ideals of Marcus Garvey and WEB Dubois. In fact, the character looks much like Dubois. Which Empire has gotten some flack for because the real guy actually didn't have any ties to crime. Anywho, Libyan is just a word used for light skinned African back then.

Season finale was a bit of a let down for me.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They definitely left a lot to look forward to in the next season while still feeling like a serious season finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)