Board & Management (12 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i mean he really said that and that's why some genuinely believe that he wanted to save us:

meanwhile also gravina:

i hate his guts.
Save us? :lol: funny how his whore of a wife was celebrating our demise on instagram before any verdict was passed. And whatever happened to the minister of sport?? Oh yes he's all talk and no action too after his statements about the need to reform sporting laws, funny how he's been quiet for some weeks now...

- - - Updated - - -

May 30 will officially be remembered for the day that “Fino alla Fine” died.

Congratulations to FIGC, congratulations to UEFA and above all congratulations to Agnelli, Elkann and Juventus management, they achieved what they wanted to do.
Time to really put elkann out onto over drive. I never want to see my club go through this shit again and it will as long as this fake agnelli is at the helm

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Financial fine and no points penalty for salary case? Resolution of the 2nd case was conditioned by renouncing to appeal the plusvalenza one. No? The outcome pleases both sides I guess. Hopefully we are working on ESL and we will move on from Uefa organized competition in near future.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I hope ppl who runs this club really understand this, you can't in bed with your enemies, you can't support your enemies with your money with your best players, coaches and directors, when you have the chances, you hit them hard and put them down once and for all. This is better the moment Juve start the new winning path, or Juve will become the laughing stock of this world till the end.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The Federal Court of Appeal has given its reasons for the sentence in the capital gains case:

▫️4 Penalty points for Paratici
▫️3 for Agnelli
▫️2 for Arrivabene
▫️1 for Cherubini

A total of 10 points meet the criteria of afflictiveness, proportionality, and reasonableness.

what a joke!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hope ppl who runs this club really understand this, you can't in bed with your enemies, you can't support your enemies with your money with your best players, coaches and directors, when you have the chances, you hit them hard and put them down once and for all. This is better the moment Juve start the new winning path, or Juve will become the laughing stock of this world till the end.
The number of Serie A viewers has plummeted since January. Fiat isnt sponsoring Italian NT any longer. The credibility of the league is at all time low, even the usual enemies are questioning the legitimacy of the competition and the next TV deal is going to be less lucrative. As for Uefa, Elkan refused to have a meeting with Ceferin. Hm... The future format of the CL is terrible, no one understands it. I think a lot more goes on behind the scene and over the next few years we might see the final outcome (ESL).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The Federal Court of Appeal has given its reasons for the sentence in the capital gains case:

▫️3 for Agnelli
▫️2 for Arrivabene
▫️1 for Cherubini

A total of 10 points meet the criteria of afflictiveness, proportionality, and reasonableness.

Makes you wonder how they arrived at -15

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

▫️3 for Agnelli
▫️2 for Arrivabene
▫️1 for Cherubini

"On the 12th year of calciopoli, my true love gave to me..."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

▫️3 for Agnelli
▫️2 for Arrivabene
▫️1 for Cherubini

Allegri should field a 4-3-2-1 formation for lolz

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He cant stay as coach! He failed even if he has one valid reason.
Being dominated by Maccabi Haifa was way too much.
Considering how Inter beat Benfica, I will include our Benfica results as a big fail as well, and I didnt even get to Monza..
There are so many fail points against him.
If they care so much about his wages make him a director.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He cant stay as coach! He failed even if he has one valid reason.
Being dominated by Maccabi Haifa was way too much.
Considering how Inter beat Benfica, I will include our Benfica results as a big fail as well, and I didnt even get to Monza..
There are so many fail points against him.
If they care so much about his wages make him a director.
Not just that but the dressing room is at an all time low mainly because of allegri, his position is untenable now

singus

Sep 22, 2020

▫️3 for Agnelli
▫️2 for Arrivabene
▫️1 for Cherubini

How many penalty points did we get for Allegri though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)