Board & Management (74 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im more and more convinced John will dismantle Serie A. People will bring up 2006 but he had a big shoes to fill after his grandfather and uncle passed away and focused to protect the empire as Fiat was in financial difficulties. Exor has 83bn worth of assets, 4.2bn net income in 2022. Fuck oil money, I feel we will be having the last laugh after all this is over.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't know why some people think having Musk and Bezos on board will be a game-changer for the super league.

I mean these are highly influential people ofcourse but we cannot underestimate UEFA's political influence too. Not to mention the UK government have thrown around their weight too.

I mean it's crazy how political the game has become but this 'battle' is not going to reach a conclusion anytime soon.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Im more and more convinced John will dismantle Serie A. People will bring up 2006 but he had a big shoes to fill after his grandfather and uncle passed away and focused to protect the empire as Fiat was in financial difficulties. Exor has 83bn worth of assets, 4.2bn net income in 2022. Fuck oil money, I feel we will be having the last laugh after all this is over.
16699863958141.jpg

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I don't know why some people think having Musk and Bezos on board will be a game-changer for the super league.

I mean these are highly influential people ofcourse but we cannot underestimate UEFA's political influence too. Not to mention the UK government have thrown around their weight too.

I mean it's crazy how political the game has become but this 'battle' is not going to reach a conclusion anytime soon.
We don't need the English teams. Screw them. I would love to watch the demise of their league once this competition gets going and they're left out of it.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Trust me, Uefa will make an example of us once the FIGC have done their thing. Then what? there's not even any guarantees from other major clubs they'll even join the SL. We could be talking years from now, and in the meanwhile we take it up the culo from Uefa and the FIGC?

- - - Updated - - -

Uefa pulled out when Man City brought in a proper legal team and won their case, Uefa won't even contest them anymore, something we should have done a long time ago....
Actually that court forbid UEFA to take action against SL teams, there's new trial now in June and IF thr SL clubs win again UEFA can't do shit to us. The only rhing is trough FIGC but it will end fast. Seeing all itlaian teams presidenta supporting us (even ADL and Lotito) plus Mou, Gravina won't last long.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Actually that court forbid UEFA to take action against SL teams, there's new trial now in June and IF thr SL clubs win again UEFA can't do shit to us. The only rhing is trough FIGC but it will end fast. Seeing all itlaian teams presidenta supporting us (even ADL and Lotito) plus Mou, Gravina won't last long.
Was it not ADL and Lotito that supported Gravina to head the FIGC over Albertini who AA championed? The only way Gravina goes is if Italy fails to qualify for another championship or someone properly exposes his history of corruption.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sounds more like a bitch in the matrix… :boh:
An Afroporto JewFag - what a combo.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::lol: I swear this bunch of hypocrites

edit: I didn't recognize, the second has a city jersey

maxresdefault.jpg
2 Beta Cucks supporting plastic clubs? Dem bellend white boys must be enjoying the pounding by the Yankee Doodle and Arab camel shaggers respectively.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes, let's of copium to go around. Seeing people defending John and thinking he has some master plan to save Juventus. All while the club tweets congratulations to inter for winning the Coppa Italia. (I know that has nothing to do with him, just goes to show the lack of pride within the club).
Keep your friends close, but enemies closer.

Id say a guy that is CEO of multi bn eur company could have few tricks up his sleeve.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree.

I will never understand why people think he's a pushover. There is nothing in his biography that makes it plausible.
I don’t think he’s a pushover or a pussy at all. You don’t become the chosen heir of Gianni Agnelli if you don’t have brains, balls and know how. The guy is the boss of a company that has multi-billion dollar investments.

I just don’t think he really cares all that much about Juventus or football in general. That’s not to say he doesn’t want to keep Juve or he hates it, it’s just quite low on his agenda compared to his other interests.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

the way i see it:

bezos creates lots of jobs in countries that have his his warehouses, chances are entire UK government web runs off amazon web services. probably this site too. don't underestimate how powerful a corporation like amazon can bend over governments to their will.

aside from that streaming servicess are realizing streaming content isn't good enough for viewership retaining and they have been trying to poach streaming rights for sports.. amazon wants to stay ahead of netflix and disney in streaming wars and its one more step into their whole prime memerbship umbrella covering everything from audio books to shoppings to movies....and now sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 46)