Board & Management (49 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Allow Elkann the benefit of the doubt. We're trying to manage this strange situation of being mercilessly punished by corrupt organisations and there's no normal way to approach it given the circumstances.

With the huge financial losses we could face, I can guarantee that the club is doing it's best to minimise this loss. We got 15 points back so let them get on with it. It's naive to think that we're doing nothing and if the solution was simple, we'd have sorted it already.

Complain all want about Allegri and the players because we see the results of their efforts. With other matters, it's just speculation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm a Juve supporter that has more fucking passion for a club he owns than that stupid arse hole will ever have. His net value means fuck all to me if he can't even give this club the love it deserves. Fuck his net value fuck his stupid curly haired face, fuck his name, fuck John elkann and his bastard family
Wow this reads like you are the true king in the North. Or the protector of the Realm. Or something to that effect.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allow Elkann the benefit of the doubt. We're trying to manage this strange situation of being mercilessly punished by corrupt organisations and there's no normal way to approach it given the circumstances.

With the huge financial losses we could face, I can guarantee that the club is doing it's best to minimise this loss. We got 15 points back so let them get on with it. It's naive to think that we're doing nothing and if the solution was simple, we'd have sorted it already.

Complain all want about Allegri and the players because we see the results of their efforts. With other matters, it's just speculation.
Benefit of the doubt? he was given the benefit of the doubt in 2006, how many more scandals does he need to oversee before people realise he's a pussy

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this reads like you are the true king in the North. Or the protector of the Realm. Or something to that effect.
No, but never underestimate the power fans have as a collective

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Benefit of the doubt? he was given the benefit of the doubt in 2006, how many more scandals does he need to oversee before people realise he's a pussy

- - - Updated - - -
"John Philip Jacob Elkann (born 1 April 1976) is an Italian industrialist. In 1997, he became the chosen heir of his grandfather Gianni Agnelli, following the death of Gianni's nephew Giovanni Alberto Agnelli, and since 2004 has been leading the Agnelli family, an Italian multi-industry business dynasty.[1] The family has been compared to the Kennedys.[2]

Elkann chairs the automaker Stellantis and is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Exor, the holding company controlled by the Agnelli family, which also holds a controlling stake in Ferrari, CNH Industrial, Iveco Group, Juventus F.C., and The Economist Group.[3] In July 2018, he was appointed chairman of Ferrari after Sergio Marchionne left due to health issues.[4] In 2021, Elkann oversaw the merge between Fiat Chrysler and the PSA Group. He is the leader of a group that controls 14 brands, with production sites in 29 countries, employs 400,000 people, and is present in over 130 markets
.".

You know what? That does read like he's a pussy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"John Philip Jacob Elkann (born 1 April 1976) is an Italian industrialist. In 1997, he became the chosen heir of his grandfather Gianni Agnelli, following the death of Gianni's nephew Giovanni Alberto Agnelli, and since 2004 has been leading the Agnelli family, an Italian multi-industry business dynasty.[1] The family has been compared to the Kennedys.[2]

Elkann chairs the automaker Stellantis and is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Exor, the holding company controlled by the Agnelli family, which also holds a controlling stake in Ferrari, CNH Industrial, Iveco Group, Juventus F.C., and The Economist Group.[3] In July 2018, he was appointed chairman of Ferrari after Sergio Marchionne left due to health issues.[4] In 2021, Elkann oversaw the merge between Fiat Chrysler and the PSA Group. He is the leader of a group that controls 14 brands, with production sites in 29 countries, employs 400,000 people, and is present in over 130 markets.".

No It's not like the FIGC and UEFA are throwing mud at Fiat or any of Exor's other SBU's except Juve now is it?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Elkann chairs the automaker Stellantis and is the chief executive officer (CEO) of Exor, the holding company controlled by the Agnelli family, which also holds a controlling stake in Ferrari, CNH Industrial, Iveco Group, Juventus F.C., and The Economist Group.[3] In July 2018, he was appointed chairman of Ferrari after Sergio Marchionne left due to health issues.[4] In 2021, Elkann oversaw the merge between Fiat Chrysler and the PSA Group. He is the leader of a group that controls 14 brands, with production sites in 29 countries, employs 400,000 people, and is present in over 130 markets.".

That tells me nothing about him being not being a pussy (idk if he is). That's not to say he's not a top CEO - although a privileged one.

We'll see if he's able to handle the situation at Juventus competently. Running car manufacturers and industrial companies ≠ running a football club.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect he'd just be happy if the club stopped generating losses. He doesn't strike me as a passionate owner.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That tells me nothing about him being not being a pussy (idk if he is). That's not to say he's not a top CEO - although a privileged one.

We'll see if he's able to handle the situation at Juventus competently. Running car manufacturers and industrial companies ≠ running a football club.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect he'd just be happy if the club stopped generating losses. He doesn't strike me as a passionate owner.
No top CEO is a pussy.

I'm not saying they are good men. But pussies they are not. Otherwise they would never retain their positions.

I don't know if he's passionate about Juventus, but his grandfather definitely was. And given the fact his grandfather chose him as heir, I suspect he's not really willing to let Juventus go.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
No top CEO is a pussy.

I'm not saying they are good men. But pussies they are not. Otherwise they would never retain their positions.

I don't know if he's passionate about Juventus, but his grandfather definitely was. And given the fact his grandfather chose him as heir, I suspect he's not really willing to let Juventus go.

Self made CEOs maybe, the one that inherited everything? I wouldnt be so sure about that

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No top CEO is a pussy.

His grandfather didn't exactly have much of a choice in terms of his 'heir' considering the misfortunes within the family.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness I can see the club being sold within the next couple of years, right now the stocks are down and the value of the club with it, financially it wouldn't be prudent to sell at this time as much as I'd like it to happen asap.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

Don’t know if he’s passionate or not but very likely he doesn’t want to be remembered as the grandson who let go of the Agnelli status symbol.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't know if you've noticed but they haven't tagged inters social media account. They did the same when the cunts knocked us out. It's like we're trying to act class. I swear I hate our social media account. It's so an andrea agnelli thing. I hope our Twitter account get pulled up for fraud and banned for a year. Or I might just report it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 34)