Board & Management (54 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Evidence of a thaw between Juve & Figc : the idea of a plea agreement for the salary investigation. decisive days will be from the end of the season and the 15 June. The club should decide not to appeal again to Coni: they could get a guarantee of one season out of Europe. [GdS]

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not the same. I can see children, who are all active in business, fighting over dividing the empire.

They didn't divide the empire. They bought her off with a very substantial amount of money. And now she wants to come back on that agreement to try and get even more money for children who have nothing to do with the empire in the first place? It's disgusting behaviour on her side.

Even in Succession it is to be understood only fair that Connor Roy is largely out of the equation as long as he's paid off more or less correctly.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Evidence of a thaw between Juve & Figc : the idea of a plea agreement for the salary investigation. decisive days will be from the end of the season and the 15 June. The club should decide not to appeal again to Coni: they could get a guarantee of one season out of Europe. [GdS]
The fucking blackmail is astounding. Shame elkunt will take it up the arse, fucking batty boy

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's not the same. I can see children, who are all active in business, fighting over dividing the empire.

They didn't divide the empire. They bought her off with a very substantial amount of money. And now she wants to come back on that agreement to try and get even more money for children who have nothing to do with the empire in the first place? It's disgusting behaviour on her side.

Even in Succession it is to be understood only fair that Connor Roy is largely out of the equation as long as he's paid off more or less correctly.
The point is that when it comes to money and power family can easily fuck each other up. Which is showed pretty well in Succession.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The fucking blackmail is astounding. Shame elkunt will take it up the arse, fucking batty boy
John Elkann is CEO of Exor, which had a net income of over 4 billion in 2022.

Who are you?

- - - Updated - - -

The point is that when it comes to money and power family can easily fuck each other up. Which is showed pretty well in Succession.
I agree.

But I have some sympathy for the characters in Succession and I understand the motives behind their actions. I do not understand Margherita Agnelli.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
John Elkann is CEO of Exor, which had a net income of over 4 billion in 2022.

Who are you?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.

But I have some sympathy for the characters in Succession and I understand the motives behind their actions. I do not understand Margherita Agnelli.
I'm a Juve supporter that has more fucking passion for a club he owns than that stupid arse hole will ever have. His net value means fuck all to me if he can't even give this club the love it deserves. Fuck his net value fuck his stupid curly haired face, fuck his name, fuck John elkann and his bastard family

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm a Juve supporter that has more fucking passion for a club he owns than that stupid arse hole will ever have. His net value means fuck all to me if he can't even give this club the love it deserves. Fuck his net value fuck his stupid curly haired face, fuck his name, fuck John elkann and his bastard family
stop-posting.gif

Its time to log out for the day, panda boy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh you can piss off in all too, you mock this club and willingly would see it fail just as much as any Juve hater for the sake of shits and giggles.

- - - Updated - - -

stop-posting.gif

Its time to log out for the day, panda boy.
Are you really that incapable to work our the ignore feature? Google is your friend

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You also mean fuck all to him. Besides you’re not 13 anymore, dude. Getting this worked up for something that’s way beyond your control is silly af. Football is just a sport about some guys or girls chasing a ball. At the end of the day it changes nothing in our lives.

@DAiDEViL our boy needs some serious pussy. Be so kind and send a gerwoman down his way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You also mean fuck all to him. Besides you’re not 13 anymore, dude. Getting this worked up for something that’s way beyond your control is silly af. Football is just a sport about some guys or girls chasing a ball. At the end of the day it changes nothing in our lives.

@DAiDEViL our boy needs some serious pussy. Be so kind and send a gerwoman down his way.
Ofcourse I mean nothing to Elkunt, I am 1 person, but this club like any other is nothing without it's fans and I'm sure I'm not the only one who shares a similar sentiment as to how this club is being run and that Elkunt is at the head of this problem. When Elkunt uses words such as "We will defend this club" you expect if not at least hope he keeps to his words, the fact is so far he hasn't, it's his lies that is frustrating me more than anything, the on pitch performances is secondary, but the way I see it assuming this club takes it up the arse by the FIGC and co again whilst on Elkunt's watch for the second time, who's to say in another 10 years or so another mickey mouse scandal will erupt? Because I can tell you now the FIGC are having a fun time with this because we're doing nothing to respond or expose this corrupt system for what it is and to defend our name, and you really think people like myself want to live through the same shit for a 3rd time? no thanks, plenty of other things to do with my time than watch this club burn whilst Elkunt watches on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)