Board & Management (78 Viewers)

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Fight fire with fire. Our owners have powers in the media to unleash hell and expose the cunts for what they are
I covered that with my comment if I were an Agnelli and in charge of the club, I really meant it when I say that even if I were such a person, this isn't worth my own life, especially when I'm a sane billionaire... Maybe if I'm a mad cult leader, I will fight fire with nuke, but nobody in charge is that mad unfortunately.

And I'm willing to bet most of you somewhere deep down would agree with me.

In case some of you don't get it, the "it isn't worth my (the owner) life" thing is in socio-political and economic sense. You as the owner can fight this in sporting area fire with fire, but the mass rubentus zealots can take revenge on you over all other kind of area that can perhaps hurts you in real sense.

Why would you want to risk that? Hence I said, only if I'm a mad cult leader myself who are ready to bring apocalypse on the whole country even taking my own life just like all those suicidal cult leaders in history.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I covered that with my comment if I were an Agnelli and in charge of the club, I really meant it when I say that even if I were such a person, this isn't worth my own life, especially when I'm a sane billionaire... Maybe if I'm a mad cult leader, I will fight fire with nuke, but nobody in charge is that mad unfortunately.

And I'm willing to bet most of you somewhere deep down would agree with me.

In case some of you don't get it, the "it isn't worth my (the owner) life" thing is in socio-political and economic sense. You as the owner can fight this in sporting area fire with fire, but the mass rubentus zealots can take revenge on you over all other kind of area that can perhaps hurts you in real sense.

Why would you want to risk that? Hence I said, only if I'm a mad cult leader myself who are ready to bring apocalypse on the whole country even taking my own life just like all those suicidal cult leaders in history.
Yep, its not like im dealing with Russians here and i dont have to live in Italy. I'd send some trained hitmen to also burn down the figc with gravina inside it too, watch that son of a cunt sizzle. Seriously had it with these cunts that's why I'd love nothing more than some oil baron to buy this club because I have no doubt they'll have political pull which no fucker will want to confront

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In the long run this is what is going to end UEFA's power.

It's only a matter of time until we have a Superleague now.
unless the likes of badass and mark get their wish granted and the club gets sold to arabs, that is

oil countries and football execs is a match made in heave

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There are times I think about the kind of leadership that emerges as the environment requires.

People talk about knocking out Putin to solve the "Russia problem" without realizing that a system where he could attain and retain power and influence would filter out and bubble up another despot at least as bad as him.

As much as Luciano Moggi got despised by some here around calciopoli, the fact is he knew what kind of vultures and vampires he was contending with. What made Gianni Agnelli describe him as "the king's groom, who must know all horse thieves".

This whole scenario makes me think how we need more Moggi mob bosses and sadly fewer Pavel Nedvěds. Dealing with a criminal mob like the FIGC, CONI, etc., requires someone who understands how to operate among criminals.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are times I think about the kind of leadership that emerges as the environment requires.

People talk about knocking out Putin to solve the "Russia problem" without realizing that a system where he could attain and retain power and influence would filter out and bubble up another despot at least as bad as him.

As much as Luciano Moggi got despised by some here around calciopoli, the fact is he knew what kind of vultures and vampires he was contending with. What made Gianni Agnelli describe him as "the king's groom, who must know all horse thieves".

This whole scenario makes me think how we need more Moggi mob bosses and sadly fewer Pavel Nedvěds. Dealing with a criminal mob like the FIGC, CONI, etc., requires someone who understands how to operate among criminals.
Yeah no offence, but I'm pretty sure Pavel could hold his own among criminals.

This entire ordeal is about power. It's just vengeance. That's all it is. It doesn't really matter if we did anything wrong. Even if we did that's not what we're being punished for. And what really bothers me is that we have power. Our majority shareholder is Exor. This is not nothing, especially not in Italy. Fiat for example employs thousands of Italians. Maybe Fiat wants to build a factory in Romania. I don't know. In business so much can happen.

Why are we not using our power in what is pretty clearly a political spectacle at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

So if we don't get a European spot will this ban be served once we do?

What exactly would uefa be suspending us for?

You can still be banned from a competition you don't qualify for and the ban will be counted as served.

Word has it UEFA are the main instigators of the point deduction anyway.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
unless the likes of badass and mark get their wish granted and the club gets sold to arabs, that is

oil countries and football execs is a match made in heave
The thing is that modern football is entirely unsustainable. It has long since disappeared up its own ass.

Juventus is definitely culpable in that, we've played our part in flooding the sport with cash. Both when the Agnelli family first bought us, and the Tamoil shirt deal as examples. We've also broken the transfer fee record a few times. Without Calciopoli and perhaps if Milan and Inter had rejuvenated their squads after their CLs (maybe they would have without Calciopoli) then Serie A would have remained glamorous and likely we'd have seen teams like Roma and Fiorentina bought over like Man City and PSG were. I don't hate the state of modern football just because England is on top and because I'm a xenophobe.

It's that the way football is now is so distasteful. Its financial bubble will inevitably burst, and when it does it will have a huge ripple into the wider global economy and ruin many real people's actual lives.

I'm just rambling.

- - - Updated - - -

Uefa knew we were the weakest and not protected by our league like Barca and Real
Weakest also because Agnelli, not content with enforcing dreadful decisions onto the club, also decided to lean into grey areas to make them happen.

What an idiot. He 100% understood the whole time just how sharp the knives are which are pointed at us constantly. Decided to run risks anyway.

He should have done everything 100% by the book, and/or made sure to maintain a record that clearly showed it wasn't just us running a 'system'. How can you not have anticipated that they would try to bring us down again? The worst part is that it seems we were running things squeaky clean up until he got more directly involved. I haven't seen anything about the 2013 season for example. It's so frustrating.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah no offence, but I'm pretty sure Pavel could hold his own among criminals.

This entire ordeal is about power. It's just vengeance. That's all it is. It doesn't really matter if we did anything wrong. Even if we did that's not what we're being punished for. And what really bothers me is that we have power. Our majority shareholder is Exor. This is not nothing, especially not in Italy. Fiat for example employs thousands of Italians. Maybe Fiat wants to build a factory in Romania. I don't know. In business so much can happen.

Why are we not using our power in what is pretty clearly a political spectacle at this point?
Pavel knows how to motorboat, sure. But would I trust him in the pit of vipers that's FIGC or CONI? Not really. That's sending a boy in for a man's job. (Or a woman who can just as readily decapitate enemies... I'm not sexist about this and adore these kinds of women, some whom I've met in life.)

But yeah, the timing jerk chain, the arbitrariness, unilateral punishment? They could have at least pretended to gave a crap about some illusion of fairness by punishing both Juventus and one or more other trading partner clubs for being complicit parties in the same deal. But they couldn't even be bothered with that much. That just shows sheer arrogance and a sense of being above any kind of feigned justice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)