Board & Management (37 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You would have to buy another club and change their name Etc in order to start from thr top flight i think.
If we go to Serie B though is it not better if we start in Ligue 3 and teach Ligue 1 in two years than go from Serie B and back to Serie A in one year, but then watch our backs forever after?

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I love the idea, we ain't going nowhere.

Jj is stuck in this banana republic forever.
Agree with this though, realistically we're staying in Italy

- - - Updated - - -

technically you should start from the bottom and get promoted to the top.
But I also heard somewhere that if the federation you apply to is ok with you could buy your spot from the teams that should get promoted.
So you literally pay those teams to renounce promotion or something.

But I don't remember where I read it.
Also I was thinking that there is another problem.
It's not as easy as "give 5m to that third divion team to renounce getting promoted to second division"
Cause even if that team agree what about the spot that team isn't leaving for those from lower divisions getting promoted?

- - - Updated - - -

In the end the easiest way would be register a club in that nation move all your under23 to said club and get promoted as much as you can.
Grow it till first division and then move 100% there players and investments closing down or selling sporting title (dunno if possible)
Buying our way in ahead of French teams with devoted fans who went along in all weather to watch their team work hard to earn promotion is a sure fire way to start off on the wrong foot imo. The point of leaving Italy would be to avoid being seen as the enemy, no point starting off that way in France

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"If there is a verdict that we cannot accept, the consequence would be that we would pull out of all bodies [ruling German soccer]," Rummenigge told Sport-Bild, a weekly magazine which comes out on a Wednesday.

The Bundesliga will have to see how they go without us," Beckenbauer said. "We'll join the league in Italy and play against Milan and Rome."

Bayern are under investigation from the Deutsche Football League after admitting having received a top-up of 21.5m euros (£14.8m) through a secret marketing deal with the troubled KirchMedia group.

The ever understated Franz Beckenbauer, Bayern's former chairman and now the president of the club's supervisory board, went further, suggesting that Bayern would up sticks and join Serie A.
Can i expect such a statement from the juve management?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
"If there is a verdict that we cannot accept, the consequence would be that we would pull out of all bodies [ruling German soccer]," Rummenigge told Sport-Bild, a weekly magazine which comes out on a Wednesday.

The Bundesliga will have to see how they go without us," Beckenbauer said. "We'll join the league in Italy and play against Milan and Rome."

Bayern are under investigation from the Deutsche Football League after admitting having received a top-up of 21.5m euros (£14.8m) through a secret marketing deal with the troubled KirchMedia group.

The ever understated Franz Beckenbauer, Bayern's former chairman and now the president of the club's supervisory board, went further, suggesting that Bayern would up sticks and join Serie A.
Clearly not. Our leader is not Franz Beckenballs

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wish our club would respond like this. Growing up I used to think Juve were a club with so much pride and class. That would of never took shit from anyone.

This was all before 2006 of course.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am almost done. I haven't watched anything since the Napoli hammering. I hang out here mostly for the community, not Juve nor football.
This but Ajax hammering in 2018 :agree:

Only stick around for the sake of providing positive energy and spreading optimism as well as offering a reasonable centrist take on various matters

:)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

Does this mean ESL for Bayern?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

He wants to move to Italy to play Milan and Roma? This means he knows something :scared:

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I have a question, if juve is on the euro stock market, can't share holders sue this banana league for loss of revenue and share values.
These fucktards are messing with the finances of people who invested in these shares of this club.Can anyone confirm this.Thanks

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I have a question, if juve is on the euro stock market, can't share holders sue this banana league for loss of revenue and share values.
These fucktards are messing with the finances of people who invested in these shares of this club.Can anyone confirm this.Thanks
I have no idea if that’s possible but to me as a layman, this sounds very interesting and plausible.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
geenrally speaking you would sue the board not people after the board or company, unless you can prove intent to manipulate.

for example let's say you invested in volkswagen group. wolkswagen group is now accused of fraud reltated to diesel emmisions manipulation. government comes after the volkswagern for billions in damages. you as investor would not sue the government or newspapers reporting the findinds. you would go after the board for approving this fruad and vollkswagen

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well first we would have to prove that we did nothing wrong…

In the plusvalenza case could be the case, but the problem is the salary case in which we have everything against us… in fact we could be judge not only by FIGC and UEFA but also by Italian regular law.

So I gues that going to regular law could be more trouble for us…

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
thank you for the response, shitaly is just that shity how could anyone due business in such a corrupt nation it is absolutely mind blowing.Please figc just die already do everyone a huge favour, you pricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 15)