Board & Management (17 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus always queen on TV. The Juventus match against Lazio was the most watched match among the general interest channels with a 23.7% share and 5.2 million viewers

(@MatthijsPog)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Excuse my ignorance but how difficult is it for J TV to stream their matches live?
Jj TV would be great for the money, but do they still have those CRAZY delay times for international fans?

It's what ruind it for me when I looked it up the last time.

Edit, nevermind :lol:

"You can enjoy live matches with a fixed delay time depending on the competition. Here are the details.

Serie A:

Italy

Full match: 90 minutes after the end of the match

Highlights: 45 minutes after the end of the match

Abroad

Full match: from midnight on the eighth day after the match"

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jj TV would be great for the money, but do they still have those CRAZY delay times for international fans?

It's what ruind it for me when I looked it up the last time.

Edit, nevermind :lol:

"You can enjoy live matches with a fixed delay time depending on the competition. Here are the details.

Serie A:

Italy

Full match: 90 minutes after the end of the match

Highlights: 45 minutes after the end of the match

Abroad

Full match: from midnight on the eighth day after the match"
get a vpn :baus:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd love to just illegally and blatantly watch serie A outside the figc hq on my phone whilst waiving banners with naked pictures of Gravina and Chine too

- - - Updated - - -

Luciano Moggi : "The prosecutor Chinè is spiteful, he is stalking. He can't tell me who to talk to, they can't even forbid me this.” [@sportface2016)
Unleash a law suit in that Chine clown!!!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
CONI’s statement: “With regard to some statements on the sentence of the Federal Court of Appeal of the FIGC, issued by Professor Piero Sandulli and reported by the press, it is represented and it is noted that these statements were issued on an exclusively personal basis and do not commit in any way either the Sports Guarantee College or its members.”

- - - Updated - - -

Sandulli (Coni): "Juve case, other lines of investigation may emerge"

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If only that Jj-TV would work but of course it won't, like bananamen could make it happen.

--

So everybody here seem to be Jj members, that's enough help for the team (for getting nothing back).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)