Board & Management (24 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
According to 'TuttoSport', the very notable case of the corrected invoice by hand with the contested pen to Juventus wouldn't be an official document, but only a copy that wasn't part of the documentation. It was corrected to reissue it by Marseille with the correct data and then, once it became compliant, it was properly registered electronically as the procedures dictated for some time on this aspect.

:sergio::sergio:

Im telling you... if this -15 points sentence its not cancelled, Im done....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
According to 'TuttoSport', the very notable case of the corrected invoice by hand with the contested pen to Juventus wouldn't be an official document, but only a copy that wasn't part of the documentation. It was corrected to reissue it by Marseille with the correct data and then, once it became compliant, it was properly registered electronically as the procedures dictated for some time on this aspect.

:sergio::sergio:

Im telling you... if this -15 points sentence its not cancelled, Im done....
For the first time ever I'm pretty close too.

It is a fact no wrongdoing was proved with regards to Calciopoli. There was mass hysteria about nothing for a few weeks and they decided to lynch us without any evidence. This time around they needed several weeks to write their motivations after they had already reached a verdict. And even if the very nature of what they accuse us of involves the cooperation of other clubs, we are the only ones punished.

You can't have a decent football league in a banana republic.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
For the first time ever I'm pretty close too.

It is a fact no wrongdoing was proved with regards to Calciopoli. There was mass hysteria about nothing for a few weeks and they decided to lynch us without any evidence. This time around they needed several weeks to write their motivations after they had already reached a verdict. And even if the very nature of what they accuse us of involves the cooperation of other clubs, we are the only ones punished.

You can't have a decent football league in a banana republic.
I will find it very hard to watch Serie A again. I'll always be a Juventus fan but I don't give a fuck about Serie A anymore. I really hope we can leave or else I'll follow us in Europe but then fuck Uefa too.

The fans are being hurt most over this. If already die hard fans are struggling how can the club expect to gain new fans? Knowing that we play in a league that is constantly trying to destroy us and can take away points and even titles won on the field so easily.

That's not to mention the torture we've had to endure under Allegri, the terrible squad of players and everything else we've had to endure like the logo change and even removal of stripes from our jerseys.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
how much inflation is natural?
now that's a good one. in fact there's no rule to that, and there's no price list for football players either. so there's that.

tthe pjanic - arthur swap was fishy, idiotic, unprofessional, put a comparatively extreme burden on both clubs budgets, but it was legal. same with all the other swaps (which are legally separate deals but you get the point)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Regardless of the subjective posturing, we can sell him for €5 or €500m and there should be nothing they can do about it. They've essentially made up a rule where something that might look a bit shifty is now "illicit". Shit, it's not even a rule.

What next, Lega to give every player a transfer value and you can only sell him for that? Don't MLS do something similar? Or would it only apply to Juventus?
Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I understand it is you can sell a player for whatever the other team is willing to pay as long as cash actually switches haves but you can’t do a player exchange with no cash changing hands and have one team claim a paper profit?

is that what FIGC is claiming Juve did?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I understand it is you can sell a player for whatever the other team is willing to pay as long as cash actually switches haves but you can’t do a player exchange with no cash changing hands and have one team claim a paper profit?

is that what FIGC is claiming Juve did?
Both Barca and Juve were having 'profit' to balance the books. Same with Danilo - Cancelo swap, same with other swap deals for plusvalenza.
It's been said that the plusvalenza is legal and there's no rule for it but the stupid judges came up with reason, you can do it but don't do it to often.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
now that's a good one. in fact there's no rule to that, and there's no price list for football players either. so there's that.

tthe pjanic - arthur swap was fishy, idiotic, unprofessional, put a comparatively extreme burden on both clubs budgets, but it was legal. same with all the other swaps (which are legally separate deals but you get the point)
...but obviously you cant list underwear as worth 60m, right?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Both Barca and Juve were having 'profit' to balance the books. Same with Danilo - Cancelo swap, same with other swap deals for plusvalenza.
It's been said that the plusvalenza is legal and there's no rule for it but the stupid judges came up with reason, you can do it but don't do it too often.
Can’t really comment on the ruling but it seems fraudulent to claim a profit if there’s no actual cash entering the books and teams are just trading players

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
...but obviously you cant list underwear as worth 60m, right?
If somebody is willing to pay 60m for underwear, what is illegal about it?

The market dictates the price and that is the problem with how NORMAL accounting procedures impact these ABNORMAL businesses. Its definitely a loophole. But you don't punish somebody for using a loophole before closing the loophole. You close the loophole and tell everybody it is now illegal to use.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can’t really comment on the ruling but it seems fraudulent to claim a profit if there’s no actual cash entering the books and teams are just trading players
But what proof do we have that cash wasn't exchanged?

Pjanic was sold for €65M and Arthur was purchased for €80M

Danilo was purchased for €37M and Cancelo was sold for €65M

In both exchanges, extra money was paid on top of the 'equal exchange' value

If this is fraudulent, then the Ibra-Eto'o swap that happened 14 years ago is just as fraudulent

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But what proof do we have that cash wasn't exchanged?

Pjanic was sold for €65M and Arthur was purchased for €80M

Danilo was purchased for €37M and Cancelo was sold for €65M

In both exchanges, extra money was paid on top of the 'equal exchange' value

If this is fraudulent, then the Ibra-Eto'o swap that happened 14 years ago is just as fraudulent
That’s why I said “if there’s no actual cash being exchanged”.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Example, not real figures:

Juve receives 40m offer for Cancelo from City. Cancelo's net worth in our books is 10m.
Juve sends 15m bid for Danilo.
Danilo's net worth in City's books is 10m.
They agree to swap players, with City having to pay 25m.
Juve records profit in amount of 30m from the deal (40m-10m)
City records profit in amount of 5m (15m-10m)
Both clubs record profit.
In City's's books Cancelo is now worth 40m, which adds to yearly cost of depreciation in amount of 10m (4 year contract)
In Juve's books Danilo is worth 15m and yearly cost of depreciation is less than 4m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)