Board & Management (45 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A meeting is underway between all the representatives of the Juventus Clubs of Italy to create a common document and be able to carry out a strong, concrete and demonstrative action in Rome in front of the FIGC [@juventusfans)
and when they sit there and laugh at this document, then lock the fuckers up inside the building, set the fucking place alight

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Your houdini impression
I didn't have sex with that boy!

He fucked me.
what kind of totally different set of standards? different accounting standards? different taxation? different quality control? what exactly?
Presuming Italy is like the US, then everything you mentioned above.

"Accounting" itself is done the same way, addition is addition, subtraction the same, but there are a lot tighter and more strict regulations when public investors are potentially involved.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Publicly traded companies and those who aren't.

Once you're publicly owned, there is a totally different set of standards you have to adhere to.

- - - Updated - - -

How did I embarrass myself last time?
What does this have to do with sports trial? It is irrelevant if we are listed company or not in front of the football federation.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't have sex with that boy!

He fucked me.

"Accounting" itself is done the same way, addition is addition, subtraction the same, but there are a lot tighter and more strict regulations when public investors are potentially involved.
That is if we are put on trial in front of Consob, not football federation.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Sure but JJ was neither investigated by a regulatory body nor prosecuted or brought to trial or convicted in a court of law

This is literally your DFL president slapping Bayern with a 15pts penalty because you sold some player to EPL for a retarded high fee

Or not

It's not like we know the reasoning, the only thing he was babbling about is 'disloyalty' :baus:

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
As an accountant I feel obligated to correct you there. That statement is completely and utterly false.
Also as an accountant, I didn't mean the act of recording and reporting as much as I meant it doesn't change the manner in which you do it. Accrual is still accrual, cash is still cash, liabilities are still liabilities, assets, et cetera.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure but JJ was neither investigated by a regulatory body nor prosecuted or brought to trial or convicted in a court of law

This is literally your DFB president slapping Bayern with a 15pts penalty because you sold some player to EPL for a retarded high fee

Or not

It's not like we know the reasoning, the only thing he was babbling about is 'disloyalty' :baus:
I mean, if you did nothing wrong, and there is no evidence, then I would either counter-sue, or start a precious SL outside of the FIGC.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I mean, if you did nothing wrong, and there is no evidence, then I would either counter-sue, or start a precious SL outside of the FIGC.
Since civil courts can't overturn the 15pts punishment by the FIGC even if JJ wins their case, yea why doesn't JJ just file a complaint with the FIGC?

Thanks Connecticut-Boy you really know your Italy

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
Since civil courts can't overturn the 15pts punishment by the FIGC even if JJ wins their case, yea why doesn't JJ just file a complaint with the FIGC?

:lol2:

I mean, your system is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

We should be able to sue for damages though, no. Missing out on Europe + lower place in Serie A is what, like ~€40M minimum?

Or in a modern nation at least.
Yes, you could. And CL revenue for a season alone is like 150M Euros. Once you factor in commercial ties, away games, tourism, additional home games, concessions, TV.....

It's not like you missed out on a new bike for Channukah, bruh.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol2:

I mean, your system is fucked.
Exactly

You guys put your cat in your microwave, tomorrow you have 17 trillion dollars on your bank account because the manufacturer printed in a black font and not a red font that cats don't go in a microwave.

In Italy the mayor calls all TV crews, then comes to your house and fucks your wife and then shits in your mouth, then burns your house, with nation-wide TV coverage, and your lawsuit gets rejected because the presented evidence is not acknowledged by court.

PS: I can't just leave you in the rain without an answer. The only solution to our situation is to outbribe and out-third-world them, banking on their greed being bigger than their collective hatred for JJ. Which it 100% is. Which is why JJ must be sold to sheikhs.

Last edited:

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
So what are the chances we get relegated for the Wage situation? If we aren’t guilty for the-15 points, I think we’re for sure guilty of secretly paying wages under the table.

Also, when’s the verdict on that gonna be out?

Tough time to be a Juve fan. So many uncertainties. I just hope regardless of what happens, we’re able to keep our Italian core (Loca, Chiesa, Fagioli etc.). These are the guys that would embody the club and bring it back to its glory. Best case scenario is all of this dies down with little to no punishment. But it’s honestly quite draining and seems as tho it’s building up.

Aug 2, 2005
Cristiano Ronaldo will travel to Turin in March to be questioned by prosecutors. In particular, he will meet with magistrates to confirm that he has nothing to do with the infamous agreement on his salary with the Bianconeri. This could be crucial in the outcome of the verdict .In exchange to this favour, Ronaldo will lobby for the €20 million Juventus owes him because of the agreements made when he signed his contract with the Bianconeri. [Libero)
Do those comprehend before they write? Like this Libero is contradicting themselves in the same tweet.

If he did not sign.. he then did not agree to anything and should be got paid as per his existing agreement without the amendment.
We owe him nothing.

I am 100% of what I read in 2020 when the season stopped.
Players agreed to give up 4 months' salaries.. and the agreement said if the season resumed.. they will get paid.

What I don't understand literally.. is why did we need to hide anything in COVID season when clubs were off the hook on meeting any FFP.

Again.. like in 2006.. something is in there in the documents/story that is not being told by anyone. In terms of "not enough information or sources to read from"

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

You can appeal to the TAR but that would stop Serie A for some time.
Also there is a rule that clubs shouldn't appeal to regular courts

- - - Updated - - -

So what are the chances we get relegated for the Wage situation? If we aren’t guilty for the-15 points, I think we’re for sure guilty of secretly paying wages under the table.

Also, when’s the verdict on that gonna be out?

Tough time to be a Juve fan. So many uncertainties. I just hope regardless of what happens, we’re able to keep our Italian core (Loca, Chiesa, Fagioli etc.). These are the guys that would embody the club and bring it back to its glory. Best case scenario is all of this dies down with little to no punishment. But it’s honestly quite draining and seems as tho it’s building up.
60% to be relegated directly, 75% them giving you enough points deduction to make it hard to stay in Serie A. But looking at last 3 teams that managed less than 10points in 20 games they should give us a -50points to make it happens....

The wages verdict within a month. The explaining of plusvalenza case by the end of this week. To know exactly why they gave us a -15 even if we know the reason behind the -15.
The prosecutor said it that the punishment must bring us back behind the 7th place (which was Roma at the time).
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2023/01/20/plusvalenze-chine-pena-afflittiva-juve-dietro-la-roma/

He literally said it. What's weird is that the judge gave us more than what the prosecutor asked which is fucking weird in Italy. As usual prosecutors ask for the max to be given at least a 60-70% of what they ask.

We aren't guilty of "paying under the table" but paying wages dilated in more time in agreement with players.
More like players said we agreed to waive 4months of salary but already knew they would get at least 3 of those paycheck back in bonuses in the following years.
Consob is claiming that we should've accounted those money nevertheless in that financial year instead we wrote a +91m in savings.

there is nothing under the table. Everything paid above it. It's technicality they contest but I'm not accountant and we read there are at least 2 of them here which could explain better than me

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Presuming Italy is like the US, then everything you mentioned above.

italian companies use ifrs, us companies use gaap, plus the differences the esteemed sers mentioned above

also, what are the relevant differences? relevant to the case i mean. does juventus have to calculate and report plusvalenza differently than sassuolo? because the current penalty is all about the plusvalenza case, nothing else

- - - Updated - - -

under normal circumstances the whole plusvalenza case should have been dismissed long ago and the prosecutor would realize that his case is based on nothing. the 15 point penalty is a joke.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
How many times have the lawyers, accountants and other "experds" in this thread been wrong and wasted eachother's time with long "I know more than you"-posts in this thread? And wont it happen again this time? My bet is definitely on that :grin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)