Board & Management (28 Viewers)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6,828
    I find it amusing that Jj fans believe the club has begun rebuilding. They fail to realize that not much has changed except that the coach is forced to play youth players bc the team can’t afford to acquire quality talent. A rebuild requires exodus of players and staff that are part of the current problem. Yet here we are and Jj fans don’t even realize it lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    but but but allegri, gatti or sandro are the problem. yes, they are part of the problem and they shouldn't be here, but unless we have a proper management, they'll be replaced by an other problem. smaller or bigger, doesn't really matter.

i'll read the whole interview but either calvo is out of his mind or this is some terrible journalism once again

anyway give us competent managers first. everything else is just some band aid.

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    but but but allegri, gatti or sandro are the problem. yes, they are part of the problem and they shouldn't be here, but unless we have a proper management, they'll be replaced by an other problem. smaller or bigger, doesn't really matter.

i'll read the whole interview but either calvo is out of his mind or this is some terrible journalism once again

anyway give us competent managers first. everything else is just some band aid.

I read the interview and I do understand the context in which he said the thing about wishing to be in Milan… BUT… it is still a very stupid thing to said in an interview…

I can only imagine the journalist face when he/she heard Calvo said that thing… probably had to hold himself to not grin.

Very stupid statement to make no matter what.

Jun 27, 2011
    I find it amusing that Jj fans believe the club has begun rebuilding. They fail to realize that not much has changed except that the coach is forced to play youth players bc the team can’t afford to acquire quality talent. A rebuild requires exodus of players and staff that are part of the current problem. Yet here we are and Jj fans don’t even realize it lol
    Bravo.:hi:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Calvo:"Does it give the impression Juve are like the Italian Manchester United? I prefer to think of Man utd as the English Juventus! As for the benefits of being on the stock exchange, I think Juventus were always run like a business even before that.”

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    well who would have thought, the original quote was altered. (yet to read the whole stuff)

I understand indeed that he meant in a comercial way… but I still believe it’s a stupid thing to say, it’s one of those statements that you know it’s true but you don’t say it in an interview or out loud…

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6,835
    Calvo:"Does it give the impression Juve are like the Italian Manchester United? I prefer to think of Man utd as the English Juventus! As for the benefits of being on the stock exchange, I think Juventus were always run like a business even before that.”
    :lol:

Bin is bidone

and bidone is bin

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    No wonder AA stole his partner. Spoken like a right fucking idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

prisma investigation (carried out by the torino prosecutors without any authority lol) had a part with accusations for fictitious payments to agents. now everyone was acquitted

the damage has been done of course

good thing elklown took it up the arse early then, but everyone turns a blind eye to the 220+ mill inter spent on player's representatives.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
    prisma investigation (carried out by the torino prosecutors without any authority lol) had a part with accusations for fictitious payments to agents. now everyone was acquitted

the damage has been done of course

How come this doesn't make it to mainstream media... oh wait it's not in bad faith and doesn't "incriminate" Juve... the collusion of media and FIGC is so obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 8)