Board & Management (28 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Suddenly all our VAR decisions in Europe will be favorable with Platini :tuttosport:
if platini comes then we're certainly not planning to participate in uefa competitions for a long time. it would be a similarly big "fuck you" to ceferin's face than bringing back agnelli once his ban expires.

for me platini = superleague :boh: and i wouldn't mind it at all. i saw the penalty psg got awarded last night, it was a nice reminder to why i stopped watching that ridiculous competition

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They both so shady and corrupt, prolly have material to blackmail each other for the next 30 years.
The Great Dictator by Charlie Chaplin has a speech at the end as I'm sure most of you know. The protagonist exclaims:

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people.

And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.".

I'd like to believe Chaplin is talking about men like Platini. He's the kind of person we need to move on from.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Some Tuzzers here perhaps cannot relate to Platini. Many weren't even born when Platini was playing. I know I am biased but Platini was something else in his heyday. Henri Michel, the French national team manager at the time used to say that he would only select players who were 100% fit with the exception of Platini.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Some Tuzzers here perhaps cannot relate to Platini. Many weren't even born when Platini was playing. I know I am biased but Platini was something else in his heyday. Henri Michel, the French national team manager at the time used to say that he would only select players who were 100% fit with the exception of Platini.
Being a good football player doesn't automatically make you a decent human being as is so perfectly illustrated by le crook himself.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 9)