Board & Management (20 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was he responsible for bringing in Yildiz, Soule, Koni, etc and partly the reason why our Next Gen team is producing a talent or two every year?

Yeah he was, did fantastic job for u23/next gen foe years as the managing youth director, and Tognozzi as the head scout.

Both gone now, tho they getting promotions in other clubs so good for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh Tognozzi played a big role in that.

Tognozzi was the high level head scout, but Manna was the managing director for youth U23 section who oversaw all that, including the talents. He litterally got an award for that wonderful job, and is being poached with promotion due to that work:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ju...anni-manna-receives-manager-of-the-year-award

His senior teams management role as sport director was brief and temporary in a time of interim front office and no funds. So it's primarily his U23 work he made his name.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stefano Stefanelli, Peppe Pompilio…loving these names bro.

But the best thing of all, Giuntoli has worked with these guys since his days at Carpi through to Napoli. Now we will properly judge his work from next season…providing we qualify for the CL as well that is.

Jul 2, 2006
BREAKING NEWS : Max Allegri
clash and tension with the club and some of the players after the match against Fiorentina. He does not feel protected by society.

[Luca Momblano]

judeo satanist society which allowed him to coach milan and juventus finally being adressed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus will have to pay €19.5m gross plus interest to Cristiano Ronaldo as ruled in court for the missing salary owed from the now infamous salary maneuver.This could have serious repcrussions on the transfer market.(@FabDellaValle
/ @Gazzetta_it)

- - - Updated - - -

After rejecting Ronaldo 's first appeal in October 2023, today the Arbitration Panel agrees with him, but only halfway. The Juventus will owe him 50% of 19.5 million, plus interest. Juventus club had not set aside funds for this matter (@mirkonicolino)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Arbitration Panel orders Juventus to pay to Cristiano Ronaldo the sum of €9,774,166.66 million. CR7 won the civil case, but the court recognized contributory negligence between the parties.

[@sportface2016)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Every time we're accused of something and I read our statement saying "we are confident that we acted in an appropriate mannner" bla bla we always end up getting ass fucked.

I always assume our confidence is based on the fact we are legally fine and that we know it.

Ah well there's even less money of the little we had to rebuild the squad.

Can we appeal the appeal?

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Juventus will have to pay €19.5m gross plus interest to Cristiano Ronaldo as ruled in court for the missing salary owed from the now infamous salary maneuver.This could have serious repcrussions on the transfer market.(@FabDellaValle
/ @Gazzetta_it)

- - - Updated - - -

After rejecting Ronaldo 's first appeal in October 2023, today the Arbitration Panel agrees with him, but only halfway. The Juventus will owe him 50% of 19.5 million, plus interest. Juventus club had not set aside funds for this matter (@mirkonicolino)
This fucking club... buying cristiano was so dumb in hindsight...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don’t know what the proof is but I reckon the 19m doesn’t somehow pops up out of nothing, it’s a civil case after all between us and a former employee, not the FIGC where everyone should rightfully suspect something strange.
I am sure now De ligt and other players might take us to court for unpaid wages during COVID period.Shocking decision from court of Arbitration.

Jun 16, 2020
I am sure now De ligt and other players might take us to court for unpaid wages during COVID period.Shocking decision from court of Arbitration.
Well if we did not pay them they have the right to do so as everyone should when their (former) employer isn’t paying.

If the news was that some club for a transfer didn’t pay 19m and that we’d receive only half of that we’d be frustrated as hell here. I’m less forgiving here, they worked for it and we have a obligation to pay.

If there’s something I’m overlooking here then please correct me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)