Board & Management (70 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Del Piero comes I actually would believe the Zidane rumor. New management will want their own manager anyway, but Zidane makes all the sense with Del Piero around. What a change that would be. Im also still team Pochettino, just because hes proven his willingness and ability to trust and develop younger players. Montero is a good in house candidate too imo.
The 'superior' Allegri has introduced young players like Fagioli, Samuel Iling, Miretti and Kean into the first eleven. Try not waffling for once ;)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Literally every player you listed outside of Kean (the worst one of the bunch LOL) only played out of necessity because of injuries. He didn’t introduce shit.
I swear you are so contradictory.

I said the same thing in the other thread. That we may need a new manager who works better with younger players yet you bashed my post.

Are you sure you are not stoned again? :shifty:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If by any miracle we win the scudetto watch em' deduct enough points to have nipples win it.
Can't believe that every politician or people with certain power in the juridical system over there come from that dump naples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)