Board & Management (65 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There are rumours that Allegri is not getting sacked because of some real shady things inside Juventus and that Elkann is also tied handed to not fire him because of mutual benefit, talking about those shady businesses. All of this to try to protect the team as much as they can from the shitstorm caused by Andrea and his gang

Either way, we are fucked

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Call it a defeatist mindset, but if we are meant to endure 2 more years of Allegri, then yet another year of FIGC sanctions will hopefully, not be too painful. For as long as Allegri remains at the helm of this club, I doubt that we are going to reach another UCL final, let alone win it.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We should've won the Coppa and EL, they were easy to win, we had everything set up nicely and Allegri screwed it. Coppa last year was an easy win too. Get him out now. Let there be a shitstorm, let us lose money on his contract. We have good players and once we win that first cup, everything will correct itself. Allegri is the biggest roadblock. He'll never win a European cup, even a domestic cup is beyond him now.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What did we acrually do? Delay salaries? Or did we delay then not include them in financial statements in the year we actually paid them?
The details have been pretty patchy but my understanding is that there were certain conditions for the delayed salary payments/bonuses to actually become payable. Our accounts suggested that they were unlikely to be paid so weren't included in a particular year but it turned out we hit those conditions and they were paid the following year (and included in the next year's accounts).

It is an accounting technicality and ridiculous to relate it to infield performance or sporting integrity.

If we hid payments and paid people off the record to avoid paying tax then that is different but I haven't read anything about that. In that case it is still a stretch to link it to sporting peformance and should really be the Directors who committed the fraud who would be liable, at least that is what would happen in UK.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
There are rumors that Manna could be the new DS but that doesn't make slightest sense, he'll be suspended come next Monday.

More and more journalists are confirming that there's a break in the locker room which came post-EL elimination. Vaciago and Barilla are not that reliable but now apparently Della Valle confirms that too.
If we add Cuadrado's and Szczęsny's words to that... Looks like something is brewing.

On VS there's an intel about new recapitalization, apparently Elkann is ready to do it again.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
There are rumors that Manna could be the new DS but that doesn't make slightest sense, he'll be suspended come next Monday.

More and more journalists are confirming that there's a break in the locker room which came post-EL elimination. Vaciago and Barilla are not that reliable but now apparently Della Valle confirms that too.
If we add Cuadrado's and Szczęsny's words to that... Looks like something is brewing.

On VS there's an intel about new recapitalization, apparently Elkann is ready to do it again.
well I hope that recapitalization is true else we're up for Serie B next year if they give us a -30 or something

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
There are rumours that Allegri is not getting sacked because of some real shady things inside Juventus and that Elkann is also tied handed to not fire him because of mutual benefit, talking about those shady businesses. All of this to try to protect the team as much as they can from the shitstorm caused by Andrea and his gang

So now we're being blackmailed by Allegri to keep him in the job?

- - - Updated - - -

Call it a defeatist mindset, but if we are meant to endure 2 more years of Allegri, then yet another year of FIGC sanctions will hopefully, not be too painful. For as long as Allegri remains at the helm of this club, I doubt that we are going to reach another UCL final, let alone win it.
I like this nihilistic optimism. Under Allegri, not being in Europe is perhaps preferable to being humiliated

- - - Updated - - -

The details have been pretty patchy but my understanding is that there were certain conditions for the delayed salary payments/bonuses to actually become payable. Our accounts suggested that they were unlikely to be paid so weren't included in a particular year but it turned out we hit those conditions and they were paid the following year (and included in the next year's accounts).

It is an accounting technicality and ridiculous to relate it to infield performance or sporting integrity.

If we hid payments and paid people off the record to avoid paying tax then that is different but I haven't read anything about that. In that case it is still a stretch to link it to sporting peformance and should really be the Directors who committed the fraud who would be liable, at least that is what would happen in UK.
The only reasoning I can think of is that somehow by doing this meant we were able to retain certain players who would otherwise have walked, and that without retaining them we would have been a worse team- and therefore keeping them was a sporting benefit.

In actual fact, I think most of us wouldn't have minded if some of our highest-paid players had walked then and there, allowing us to regenerate the squad. We won the 2020 scudetto, but have been a failure since. Now imagine us without having had a sporting advantage...

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus had been in advanced negotiations for a plea bargain over the salary manoeuvres, but it was blocked by the CONI.As according to Coni, juve are repeat offenders so letting them go so easily would not be good. (Tuttosport)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus had been in advanced negotiations for a plea bargain over the salary manoeuvres, but it was blocked by the CONI.As according to Coni, juve are repeat offenders so letting them go so easily would not be good. (Tuttosport)
:lol: good I want to see what elkunt does now with his pathetic stance so far

- - - Updated - - -

Recapitalisation???? Sack Allegri get Zidane

- - - Updated - - -

What shady business and why would it concern Allegri? Mutual benefit? They sound like a pair of fuck buddies

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The more this goes on, the more i am persuaded our mgmt were total dickheads and only knew how to make enemies. Granted italy is a shithole, but the consecutive scudetti i think got to their heads and they just thought they could just antagonize everyone and get away with it. Very checkers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The more this goes on, the more i am persuaded our mgmt were total dickheads and only knew how to make enemies. Granted italy is a shithole, but the consecutive scudetti i think got to their heads and they just thought they could just antagonize everyone and get away with it. Very checkers.
pirlo's appointment confirms that, it was an easy 'most arrogant move ever by any management of a top club' move

like 'look at us dingleberries, we'll win the 10th with an absolute rookie'

worked like a charm

same with marotta's departure, the absolute insane spending that followed ronaldo's arrival, the lack of continuity, the timing and the preparation of the superleague announcement, you name it

right after agnelli resigned, a juventino friend told me that he will never feel sorry for an entitled billionaire. hard to disagree after all the shit that unibrow allowed to happen under his guidance. a bit like that murican lawyer (murdoch or similar name, can't be bothered to look it up) who came from a traditional lawyer family, his ancestors were successful and respected, he thought he was hardwired against failure, then shit hit the fan eventually

it doesn't warrant the witch hunt, it's just that it should and could have been avoided

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 42)