Board & Management (58 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Exor moved last year, no? Stellantis moved a while ago as well.

I don't think them moving those holdings had much to do with anything happening now.

"A base in the Netherlands could be advantageous in the event Fiat-Chrysler opts for the United States as its primary listing, since corporate rules in the Netherlands are similar to those in the U.S.

Marchionne said on April 29 he would prefer the combined Fiat-Chrysler to have its primary listing in New York."

Money moves
the financial police raided the offices way before that announcement

it might be unrelated though, i really don't know :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Just shame, with a board of lawyers and financial experts you would have thought atleast they are putting a decent fight. Once upon a time I thought that with John Elkann taking charge of the situation atleast there would be specific announcement that prevent such a pity lawsuit from even taking place but ad it stand with the old management atleast they will act not just roll over.

This is not the juventus that we know or support its just a small club trying it's best to be a float.

If you cannot defend us please step aside and sell the club to any passionate new owner who at least can be present.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"President Ferrero and CEO Maurizio Scanavino are doing everything, as has always been done, with respect for the authorities and no confrontation and silence to protect what are the interests of Juventus, its fans, but above all of Italian football” John Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"President Ferrero and CEO Maurizio Scanavino are doing everything, as has always been done, with respect for the authorities and no confrontation and silence to protect what are the interests of Juventus, its fans, but above all of Italian football” John Elkann
Respect to us??? Fuck off John elkunt

- - - Updated - - -

Now, that's just rude.
Fucking inconsiderate

- - - Updated - - -

We are waiting for Elkann to reply to Badass.
Not holding my breath its clear the elkunts have no voice.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Now I'm 100% sure we're fucked.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
John Elkann:

“Undoubtedly for Juve this has been a very difficult year off the pitch. The team has shown tremendous performance on the field, to be 2nd, to date, to play the Europa League semi-final but we need to fight in order to ensure that Juventus must be defended in all areas.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)