Board & Management (21 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Look Jj, do the plea bargain and accept a penalty for something you should have never been sentenced for, otherwise we gonna drag that shit out til 2050.

Sounds fair.

Honest Intentions.
Then we already look guilty and no means for further appeal, name forever tarnished more so. FIGC will come back again in a few years for another Disney ass scandal

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If they come back we just appeal again, bleed these fuckers dry
We cant appeal this. The appeal court said yesterday that article 4 still stands, its basically down to the figc to do whatever the fuck they want now and it'll stand. This is why we should have gone straight to a top civil or EU Court in the first place.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
where's @lgorTudor to tell us that sheiks wouldn't let it happen

i respect the investments our owners made, exor has been generous with juve on the long run, but this silence and the lack of willingness to fight back is unacceptable
These guys would do the same if Sheikhs owned us. Only difference is the Sheikhs would buy the whole damn country (or invite the whole FIGC to their embassy and ….)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus hope to appeal the next verdict too, potentially delaying the whole situation until the nine-point penalty is applied to the 2023-24 season rather than 2022-23.

Not all the appeals were accepted, as the bans to Andrea Agnelli, Fabio Paratici, Federico Cherubini and Maurizio Arrivabene were confirmed and can no longer be appealed.

But they did accept appeals for another seven figures in the Juventus board of directors, including vice-president Pavel Nedved.

FI
Says this I can't find anything else though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
These guys would do the same if Sheikhs owned us. Only difference is the Sheikhs would buy the whole damn country (or invite the whole FIGC to their embassy and ….)
sheiks (or any responsible owner for that matter) would pick up the gauntlet, hire better lawyers, spend more money on legal and pr defense, and make the whole figc the laughing stock of europe for the weak ass case they created and expose the corrupt italian system in seconds. i dunno much about the salary maneuvre case, i'm just sure that the plusvalenza case is a terrible joke that shouldn't even stand trial on any jury, it's so badly put together regarding the evidence, the process and the accusations themselves

dunno what's going on behind the scenes. agnelli and exor are about to move to the netherlands, they are selling their press empire, etc, looks like they are running away from something, and juve is just the tip of the iceberg. superleague is surely a factor but exor/stellantis wouldn't wanna move out of italy just because of the sl/uefa case

:boh:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Juventus hope to appeal the next verdict too, potentially delaying the whole situation until the nine-point penalty is applied to the 2023-24 season rather than 2022-23.

Not all the appeals were accepted, as the bans to Andrea Agnelli, Fabio Paratici, Federico Cherubini and Maurizio Arrivabene were confirmed and can no longer be appealed.

But they did accept appeals for another seven figures in the Juventus board of directors, including vice-president Pavel Nedved.

FI
Says this I can't find anything else though
Imagine starting next season with a -9 along with more jihadball :scared:

Now it’s starting to make sense why Allegri didn’t get fired. Not only the financial side of things, not being able to afford breaking his contract/signing another big paycheck but he’s willing to put in the work despite of all this mess we’re in.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
sheiks (or any responsible owner for that matter) would pick up the gauntlet, hire better lawyers, spend more money on legal and pr defense, and make the whole figc the laughing stock of europe for the weak ass case they created and expose the corrupt italian system in seconds. i dunno much about the salary maneuvre case, i'm just sure that the plusvalenza case is a terrible joke that shouldn't even stand trial on any jury, it's so badly put together regarding the evidence, the process and the accusations themselves

dunno what's going on behind the scenes. agnelli and exor are about to move to the netherlands, they are selling their press empire, etc, looks like they are running away from something, and juve is just the tip of the iceberg. superleague is surely a factor but exor/stellantis wouldn't wanna move out of italy just because of the sl/uefa case

:boh:
Exor moved last year, no? Stellantis moved a while ago as well.

I don't think them moving those holdings had much to do with anything happening now.

"A base in the Netherlands could be advantageous in the event Fiat-Chrysler opts for the United States as its primary listing, since corporate rules in the Netherlands are similar to those in the U.S.

Marchionne said on April 29 he would prefer the combined Fiat-Chrysler to have its primary listing in New York."

Money moves

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Now it’s starting to make sense why Allegri didn’t get fired. Not only the financial side of things, not being able to afford breaking his contract/signing another big paycheck but he’s willing to put in the work despite of all this mess we’re in.
rumors say that if we aren't in CL we can fire Allegri for free

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Are you getting radicalized? :scared:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

As outlandish as it may seem if this is why John Elkann is being such a cuck I would curse that clown till the end of time

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Are you getting radicalized? :scared:
Nah, I despise the way his team plays but let’s be honest dude’s going nowhere and we’re in a really bad spot here. Might as well just accept that’s gonna be our reality for the foreseeable future.

rumors say that if we aren't in CL we can fire Allegri for free
There’s no way we won’t make top 4 unless we lose points again and if that happens he can’t be blamed for it and won’t get fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)