Board & Management (38 Viewers)

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
As had happened during Calciopoli you don't require breach of article for punishment in this kangaroo judiciary. Anyways if we want justice it won't happen in Italian courts maybe European Court of arbitration.

"Despite a lack of evidence regarding match fixing and no Article 6 violation, only Juventus was sentenced to be relegated to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation. Serio added: "We tried to interpret a collective sentiment. We listened to ordinary people and tried to put ourselves on the wavelength." According to Serio one of the judges, while Juventus was relegated, the other clubs "were saved"; this happened "because people wanted it that way", referencing sentimento popolare ("people's feelings").
lol @ "people's feelings" in sport.. yeah I don't see anyone invest in Italy anytime soon unless the club was cheap as fuck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
As had happened during Calciopoli you don't require breach of article for punishment in this kangaroo judiciary. Anyways if we want justice it won't happen in Italian courts maybe European Court of arbitration.

"Despite a lack of evidence regarding match fixing and no Article 6 violation, only Juventus was sentenced to be relegated to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation. Serio added: "We tried to interpret a collective sentiment. We listened to ordinary people and tried to put ourselves on the wavelength." According to Serio one of the judges, while Juventus was relegated, the other clubs "were saved"; this happened "because people wanted it that way", referencing sentimento popolare ("people's feelings").
THEY EVEN ADMIT IT!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
this shit to me it sounds like they just discovered that water is wet and trying to make a crime out of it

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently la Procura Municipale di Torino just opened another investigation on Juve, now about transactions where formally Juve had the option to buy, but there were under the table agreements of obbligation to buy - thus avoiding to initially register the operation as debt.

https://www.open.online/2023/02/23/plusvalenze-juventus-carta-segreta-mandragora/
and in the end we bought the player for 10m so those 26m that they quote never came to be but for them we had to pay them regardless.
This is pure comedy

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Apparently la Procura Municipale di Torino just opened another investigation on Juve, now about transactions where formally Juve had the option to buy, but there were under the table agreements of obbligation to buy - thus avoiding to initially register the operation as debt.

https://www.open.online/2023/02/23/plusvalenze-juventus-carta-segreta-mandragora/
It seems to me like Juventus were trying to compete with oil clubs and the rest of Europe but were held back by FFP so they tried to use loopholes?.
How do you even say player X was under the table agreement not option to buy?
Do you base it on his performance ? what if he's performance is shit but he's good for the team moral and give tactics advice?
What if he gives amazing blow jobs? They can't be this homophobic in this day and age.

Aug 2, 2005
It seems to me like Juventus were trying to compete with oil clubs and the rest of Europe but were held back by FFP so they tried to use loopholes?.
How do you even say player X was under the table agreement not option to buy?
Do you base it on his performance ? what if he's performance is shit but he's good for the team moral and give tactics advice?
What if he gives amazing blow jobs? They can't be this homophobic in this day and age.
I did not read anything about this new investigation as it is useless since I won't change the public view even when we are 100% innocent or at least, all are guilty of the same

And unfortunately, I have been reading this thread from post #1
Can't even say I am well-informed on the capital gain case...
We need new passionate fans, sorry fellow Tuzzers, need to step up a bit here (Allegri is to blame here LOL, and unibrow)

Anyway... if anything this investigation is going to be about

Option to buy in official records is not a debt
Easy targets to activate an option to buy should be counted in budgets as potential debts
Then comes the secret agreements...
No debts for this budget year till god help us on the next is some amateurish management level and I don't get how it is benefiting any club doing it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the Juventus investigation, the Turin Prosecutor's Office has been extremely active and has sent the documents to the prosecutors' offices of six other Italian cities for a possible involvement of other teams. [@sportface2016)

Aug 2, 2005
In the Juventus investigation, the Turin Prosecutor's Office has been extremely active and has sent the documents to the prosecutors' offices of six other Italian cities for a possible involvement of other teams. [@sportface2016)
2006 we were lacking coverage.
2022/23 we are overwhelmed by useless news

What does this even mean? Italy prosecutors are doing their job properly? As long as no merda involved (any of the usual merdas)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
2006 we were lacking coverage.
2022/23 we are overwhelmed by useless news

What does this even mean? Italy prosecutors are doing their job properly? As long as no merda involved (any of the usual merdas)
they probably mean that they sent stuff about other teams they recorded while wiretapping us

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There is likelihood of additional charges against juve before the prisma hearing so as to enable more points deduction as a penalty with the turin prosecutor office being extremely active to find new evidence. (Tuttojuve)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There is likelihood of additional charges against juve before the prisma hearing so as to enable more points deduction as a penalty with the turin prosecutor office being extremely active to find new evidence. (Tuttojuve)
All of that Turin prosecutor office needs to wake up next to horse heads, or prolly more fitting, bovine heads.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes any excuse for the prosecutors to say Juve were the creators and centre of some fictional system that bullied other clubs to involve themselves in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)