Board & Management (27 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Suspension was imposed on me by the Federal court after having studied the investigation by the Department of Justice. I find it absurd that I was not heard not able to defend myself these things are not normal in a judicial process.(Agnelli)

Apr 17, 2013
Have they investigated pinamonti and inter yet?
Hi,
I present to you Zinho Vanheusden incredible Belgian talent. Sold by Inter to Standard for 12.6 million in 2019, having proven nothing at high level and recovering from a serious knee injury (192 days of absence).
But what does it matter this weak pedigree, Standard decides to buy him. Unfortunately his stay in Belgium for 2 years, will end in sporting failure due to a new serious knee injury which will keep him away from football for 300 days, however financially the Belgian club is doing very well and manages to make a capital gain , indeed strong of many failures of the player, Inter repurchases him for 16.2.

The following year, we will have the same show, only genoa replacing Standard for the same result.

Capture-d’écran-2023-02-27-161206.jpg

Capture-d’écran-2023-02-27-161232.jpg

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hi,
I present to you Zinho Vanheusden incredible Belgian talent. Sold by Inter to Standard for 12.6 million in 2019, having proven nothing at high level and recovering from a serious knee injury (192 days of absence).
But what does it matter this weak pedigree, Standard decides to buy him. Unfortunately his stay in Belgium for 2 years, will end in sporting failure due to a new serious knee injury which will keep him away from football for 300 days, however financially the Belgian club is doing very well and manages to make a capital gain , indeed strong of many failures of the player, Inter repurchases him for 16.2.

The following year, we will have the same show, only genoa replacing Standard for the same result.
I wouldn't use Vanheusden as an example. He was thought of as a generational talent and this right in the period in which Belgian players were most expensive because of the national team.

Apr 17, 2013
I wouldn't use Vanheusden as an example. He was thought of as a generational talent and this right in the period in which Belgian players were most expensive because of the national team.
Generational or not, when you have weak finances like Standard, you don't buy a player 12 million euros (biggest transfer for a Belgian club) without experience and who already has a broken knee, and above all how we explain that he can be resold more expensive 2 years after a new serious injury.

I read the Belgian press, they say it was a disguised loan to help Inter. Standard paid this over-inflated sum because it was already agreed that Inter would buy him back for more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Generational or not, when you have weak finances like Standard, you don't buy a player 12 million euros (biggest transfer for a Belgian club) without experience and who already has a broken knee, and above all how we explain that he can be resold more expensive 2 years after a new serious injury.

I read the Belgian press, they say it was a disguised loan to help Inter. Standard paid this over-inflated sum because it was already agreed that Inter would buy him back for more.
Maybe.

But pointing to others is never a particularly strong strategy. The argument that you can't truly know a player's value and that it's all guesswork is much stronger.

Apr 17, 2013
Maybe.

But pointing to others is never a particularly strong strategy. The argument that you can't truly know a player's value and that it's all guesswork is much stronger.
I agree
the value is subjective like any intangible asset. The value of a painting is what the seller is willing to pay.
- But you can't ignore a 2-speed justice that applies differently according to whether he likes the look of the customer. I can't bear to be insulted and defamed by other clubs, by kangaroo court for identical behavior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)