Board & Management (59 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Plusvalenze is extremely difficult for intangible assets to give a measure. This applies not only to sport, but to everything that is listed on the Stock Exchange. So it is very difficult to establish what an intangible asset is the materiality, therefore the value” (sandulli)
Italiansdiscoverinwhatamarketis.jpeg

When their nonna sells pomodori at local farmer's market and carabinieri arrive to lock her away for 20 years in the can because in the adjacent village pomodori are sold at a lower price

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The Italian football federation wants a meeting with Juventus, while in the League they are worried about -15.
The period we are going through is, in general, a strange one for European football. At the same time, it is difficult for the Italian, which is looking for money and not finding it. Even more specifically, it is a difficult period for the Bianconeri as well, who fell to 9th place with -15 due to the plusvalenza case. Without this penalty, to see the difference, he would have been in 2nd. Be that as it may, in Turin they believe that they will be vindicated in the appeal and that there will probably be developments soon. Developments due to the desire of the federation, as journalists close to it write, for a meeting with Juventus. Why the federation wants this meeting is hard to say. Some claim, that is, they imply, that the federation does not want Juve to appeal to a civil court. Others believe that there is the shadow of the European Super League and that the federation wants to remove such a possibility. Be that as it may, the fact that a meeting has been requested is considered an important development. Beyond that, whether and when this meeting will take place or what will be discussed remains to be seen. In Turin, however, we repeat, they are optimistic and continue to quietly work on the appeal. At the same time, the statements of Luigi De Ciervo, general manager of the Serie A League, caused a sensation. Statements in which he said the following: "Personally, I was disappointed by the fact that there was this intervention during the season. It is not possible to change the league rating while it is in progress. This kind of thing affects everything. I hope that this sentence in the plusvalenza case can be reconsidered because it is asymmetric both at European and Italian level. They should look at the issue again, I don't know if this -15 stands...".
Italians.gr
anyone knows something? never heard about FIGC wanting to meet Juventus new board

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I would also like to know if there is any truth to what Valerio has put up here, I know I can count on you fellow
Juventini for more information.
If this is true /which I doubt why because your league is shit without us, answer yes
sky and dazn pulled out because of fans pulling the plug on subscriptions answer yes
the known fact that you have anti-juve pricks judging us without any proof answer yes
your chances of going to the euros or the world cup is never going to happen without a strong Juve answer yes
your league is just a farmers league that no one watches because of the fucktards in charge answer yes
your pricks in turin and milan can't prove shit with Plusvalenze and you know this answer yes
taking points away turning the season , without any proof except we are hated by magistrates and judges and
that is good enough for a point deduction in mid season. answer yes
your scared shitless that the SuperLeague now has legs to stand on you or uefucked can't do anything about it answer yes
you also know that if this goes to civil court we will bankrupt you and your shit league answer yes

here is how this meeting should go according to me,
1)remove every single pussbag that is anti-juve fired ,resigned don't care they can't work in the league for 50 years
2) give the title back which you gave to merda for the farse in 2006
3) demote merda to the 4 divison or burn it to the ground , bury it don't care never want to see that shit ever in
my remaining years
4) 500 million euros in damages
5) public apology in every paper and social media outlet stating that 2006 was a lie and that Juve never went to Seria B
6) the coni should be purged of every single fuck that is anti-juventus
7) Super League will start and your league can go and FUCKING DIE FOREVER DIE FOREVER DIE FOREVER
Thats my wish list of what I want feel free to add to it fellow Juventini.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If true, then this (like everything else) sounds hella sus fr fr no cap on god
I doubt it's real I found no italians media reporting it.
I mean even if true that should be secret.
Because if real this all feel like a surrender behind curtains by FIGC.
Like saying we'll remove -15 and will give you a fine for wages and that's it let's go back to work together to improve the league.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I doubt it's real I found no italians media reporting it.
I mean even if true that should be secret.
Because if real this all feel like a surrender behind curtains by FIGC.
Like saying we'll remove -15 and will give you a fine for wages and that's it let's go back to work together to improve the league.
Wow, do you suspect some common sense from those bums?

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Dru you are correct there is no common sense this is shitaly after all, sorry my bad.Thanks for the info .
Too good to be true, had my hopes up, back to reality for the moment, still want to burn the league down though
I like cleansing fire, good for the soul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)