Board & Management (74 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
-15 points? My disappointment is to the fact that they wanted to intervene so quickly during the season which is not usually seen. The hope is that this penalty can be reconsidered because it is asymmetrical at both the European and Italian levels."

Luigi DiSiervo (CEO of Serie A)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
-15 points? My disappointment is to the fact that they wanted to intervene so quickly during the season which is not usually seen. The hope is that this penalty can be reconsidered because it is asymmetrical at both the European and Italian levels."

Luigi DiSiervo (CEO of Serie A)
did Suzy,s gang report this? :maddy:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
they realized that they are about to lose a shit ton of money, which was obvious from the beginning lol

btw this guy has nothing to do with the proceedings so he might as well be honest this time. they might have a sane executive after all
He's deep in that shit though, no doubt about that. Politics everywhere. I just hope those above will stop this insane witch hunt because they can see the money are escaping and so does the reputation and all of that.
Surely those in FIGC and CONI (full of anti-Juventini) don't care but those above them should. In a country like this it matters a lot, so here's hoping this shit will be cancelled.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
FIGC and CONI are probably playing good cop - bad cop with us.
with all due respect, i don't think so

i think it's more likely that these organizations just have individuals from all camps (pro-juve, neutral, anti-juve) and they give their opinions accordingly. at least the coni appeal committee is fully dedicated against us lol

also the sports minister probably has been shouting with everyone for days because of 1. the selection of those untrustworthy fools at different positions 2. the credibility of the sports judiciary system after they created a joke of a penalty based on a rule that doesn't exist, for a practice that isn't breaking any regulation, and also the scale of the penalty is completely arbitrary. on the top of that, they wrote a 40-something page long reasoning which must be one of the weakest materials ever to come out of any sports jury, and they did it during a single afternoon, altering the table of one of the most watched league during the regular season too. it's not something that happens everyday, not even in absurdistan. it takes ONE powerful man in charge to shoot all the clowns (that's a pretty good bruce dickinson song too lol)

maybe i created an information bubble too strong for myself but my feeling is that the plusvalenza case will be dismissed somehow. the salary maneuvre case is an other matter though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)