Board & Management (64 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Juve lawyers should have a fucking field day with that alone. Seriously don't just defend ourselves! Go on the attack!!!! I was us to target every single fucking figc employee there be it Chine or the fucking janitor with a law suit!!!!
yeah, but this should happen just after the case started if they were any good... but they probably first found it out in the same moment we did...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Johnny Boy should be all over this but we can just assume he doesn't care or has no power at all to deal with all of this.

Use these things as propaganda, enough of this robbery accusations. Each sucker club in that shit country believe they don't win anything because they're robbed? :lol: How come they win nothing in Europe too.

All of this should be used to kill the investigations, since they openly admit there's an agenda. However, it takes proper actions to make a shitstorm out of this so that everyone just gives up on that mission. Plusvalenza is a made up case and Prisma will turn out the same after all xD

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nobody cares and nothing will happen.

In fact, they’ll probably give this fella a promotion and more money for purposefully going out of his way to destroy us. This country and this league despise us and don’t even bother to hide it. It happened in 2006 and it’s happening again.
This time around I'm actually not too pessimistic about it.

There has been quite a strong reaction to the fact only Juventus were convicted, precisely because the charges require other clubs to cooperate. This adds a lot of fuel to the idea the investigation and the "trial" were more about finding a way to destroy Juventus rather than have justice.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The prosecutor Santoriello, the one who is in charge of the Prisma case says in a video from 2019: ‘I hate Juve, I support Napoli and i’m against the thieves.’ Embarrassing video with inopportune words. It casts a shadow over the trial against the Bianconeri. (@tuttosport)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
we knew that they had an agenda

i usually hate conspiracy theories, they are for the dumb people usually, but this one was too obvious. and now we have hard evidence. kinda relief
Really? Makes it even worse for me tbh.

Cause you know for sure they just live to fuck Juventus over, yet nothing will be done about it.

Would have rather been a conspiracy theorist.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly, I think we will win the appeal but the wages thing seems like something we could not avoid.
I expect us to finish with at least 20 points deduction (the 15pts will get annuled)

- - - Updated - - -

This time around I'm actually not too pessimistic about it.

There has been quite a strong reaction to the fact only Juventus were convicted, precisely because the charges require other clubs to cooperate. This adds a lot of fuel to the idea the investigation and the "trial" were more about finding a way to destroy Juventus rather than have justice.
I dont know if it affects the trial as there are things we need to explain. It might change in the future though when there is a demand to replace him for looking mainly at Juve while giving discounts to others.
Anyway Im not too worried about it as I think we have a valid case for an appeal.
Disgusting presecution Inter and Napoli fans..

- - - Updated - - -

Cause you know for sure they just live to fuck Juventus over, yet nothing will be done about it.

Maybe we should join the Bundesligue and play Dortmund and Leverkusen ;)

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i'd rather be sane and fucked over than a conspiracy theorist and fucked over :boh: also i'll probably support juve no matter what, and i'd rather support a hated club (i'm used to it anyway) than a dirty club :boh:

a good piece by capuano:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What a farse

Like i said our only chance is the European courts. There is such clear bias it's ridiculous
That's what we always say. Yet nothing changes.

I don't even care at this point if they deduct points from Napoli, Inter or whoever. The fact is that we got punished already and there's no we'll change that. We never have in the past.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's what we always say. Yet nothing changes.

I don't even care at this point if they deduct points from Napoli, Inter or whoever. The fact is that we got punished already and there's no we'll change that. We never have in the past.
At max they replace the dude with someone who hates our guts just as much, but wasn't stupid enough to get caught saying it out loud.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
im not really sure if this matters, Santoriello is running the wages case, not the plusvalenza one. Just shows though that the plusvalenza is bullshit.
that guy is behind the wiretaps, and those were the so called evidence that got juve punished in the plusvalenza case. it also shows that he's got an agenda against juventus so he isn't objective by nature

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)