Board & Management (46 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
it's dumb and unsustainable, yes

fraudulent? even obviously fraudulent? show me those rules
Bad intentions immorality fairness are the principles that have been violated.
Going back to Calciopoli verdict judge Serio, while Juventus was relegated, the other clubs "were saved"; this happened "because people wanted it that way", referencing sentimento popolare ("people's feelings").

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Look at the Pjanic-Artur swap, or the Sturaro selling. It is obviously fraudulent, which means, out of intent. If this was legal, why weren't 100M operations done with amateur unknown players? Why bother doing it with known players? It doesnt work like that. You dont sell a U$1 pen for 100M, using a "loophole" of law, and benefit from the accounting of it. It's fraudulent because it makes up operations that didn't really take place, and that artificially change the value of the club.

Of course doing this shit is illegal. It serves for an illegal purpose (artificially manipulating the accounting numbers) At least for civil concerns.

Now, what I agree is that the punishment does seem shady, as it was apparently pulled out of nowhere. It actually does reminds of the calciopoli process, where the punishment was also arbitrary. This would certainly warrant civil punishment for the company, but it probably shouldn't be punishable on the sportive end. I don't know.

My point is management was blatant in using this method, clearly cooking the books with huge operations, giving a pretext for the Italian system to fuck them up.

So yes, they set themselves up for the system to find a reason to fuck them up. Given the club's history, they should be extra careful with this stuff.

It's all on Agnelli & co.
Obviously fraudulant? Lol.
I can put a price on my old underwear for 1m a piece and if someone wants to buy, and I pay taxes upon sale and taxes at the end of year on potential income, it isnt against any accounting practice. So no, what we did, isnt illegal.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bad intentions immorality fairness are the principles that have been violated.
Going back to Calciopoli verdict judge Serio, while Juventus was relegated, the other clubs "were saved"; this happened "because people wanted it that way", referencing sentimento popolare ("people's feelings").
bad intentions that affect 3% of our budget

Jun 16, 2020
Look at the Pjanic-Artur swap, or the Sturaro selling. It is obviously fraudulent, which means, out of intent. If this was legal, why weren't 100M operations done with amateur unknown players? Why bother doing it with known players? It doesnt work like that. You dont sell a U$1 pen for 100M, using a "loophole" of law, and benefit from the accounting of it. It's fraudulent because it makes up operations that didn't really take place, and that artificially change the value of the club.

Of course doing this shit is illegal. It serves for an illegal purpose (artificially manipulating the accounting numbers) At least for civil concerns.

Now, what I agree is that the punishment does seem shady, as it was apparently pulled out of nowhere. It actually does reminds of the calciopoli process, where the punishment was also arbitrary. This would certainly warrant civil punishment for the company, but it probably shouldn't be punishable on the sportive end. I don't know.

My point is management was blatant in using this method, clearly cooking the books with huge operations, giving a pretext for the Italian system to fuck them up.

So yes, they set themselves up for the system to find a reason to fuck them up. Given the club's history, they should be extra careful with this stuff.

It's all on Agnelli & co.
It’s still money that has been paid
Other clubs (Cessna and Chievo) did it with fictional players; got punished a lot less
There are no rules who describe what a players value is
Other clubs did the exacte same
Looking to the total revenue, we did it less than Inter, Roma and Napoli
Napoli had a youth player in the Osimhen deal who never went to France

We can inflate all the fuck we want like everyone does, Google ‘plusvalenza Inter’ and learn how many times they safed their FFP duties by doing that.

But no in Italy this club gets punished because we did it purposefully, probably all the other clubs made some accidental profit. “Oops, 20m plusvalenza. Did not mean that”

The league can fuck off. I’m quite sure that they’ll remove the plusvalenza punishment eventually. More worried about the wage cases.

But for me personally; years I hoped that the Serie A would make a strong comeback, but for now I got slapped with reality. It’s Juve and only Juve. I hope that we stop buying players from any other league clubs, get the gems while they’re young for the NextGen and stop sponsoring the others. It’s a system that’s working against us, I don’t believe those fake scandals anymore. From ‘06 to Conte in 2012, to Suarez and now this. Always the media boom surrounding it. What happened with Milan when their Indonesian (or whatever the guy was) bought half of the world without having money.

If Pjanic was a bench sitter at United nobody would’ve cried if he left for 60m, if we sell him after a room full of trophies the world almost ends.

Agnelli can suck his own eyebrow aswel indeed but that doesn’t mean that I don’t think that we’re getting treated unrightfully

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How can something be "obviously fraudulent" when theres no law or rule broken?!?!?

Jesus freaking Christ...
Yeah lol. No law against it but obviously fraudulent. Our sporting directors had a book in which they were keeping track of potential sales. Imagine that grave offense. They should have published it online.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
it's dumb and unsustainable, yes

fraudulent? even obviously fraudulent? show me those rules
Evidence that the prices were abnormally inflated would come from public reactions from the market. Or comparison to other transfers of players of similar profile.

I mean, are you really disputing the fact Juve cooked the books? As I said, I'm not saying it was punishable on the sportive end. Or that other clubs don't do it. But yes, the operations we did were clearly overpriced, and it called attention.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
former president of the figc federal court thinks that coni will revoke the sentence. reason (that can be found in an earlier tweet by the same account): wiretaps can't be used as evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

yes because you can't deduct points for plusvalenzas.
so since article 4 exists for worse thing they decided to use that too on us just because.
also this. so many technical issues with this sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence that the prices were abnormally inflated would come from public reactions from the market. Or comparison to other transfers of players of similar profile.

I mean, are you really disputing the fact Juve cooked the books? As I said, I'm not saying it was punishable on the sportive end. Or that other clubs don't do it. But yes, the operations we did were clearly overpriced, and it called attention.
where is that rule that juve broke again? you said it was obvious. show me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Its not a fact. Your opinion which isnt founded upon anything I encountered in practice. Cooking books is something else.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry... I just cant read that without laughing...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Are we guilty? Which law did we break? There is no judiciary thar that can punish us for having bad intentions.
I have no idea.

I see things like the Chievo precedent and some of the things leaked where they seem to know they'd be in trouble and I think maybe we did break something. At the same time I dont trust FIGC given 2006 and all the other non-sense we have seen from them before. Prisma sounds more legit because its outside of football entirely and isnt run by the same people that run Serie A and football clubs. The argument from conspiracy is weaker here and weaker today in general than in 2006 when the freaking prime minister was involved :lol:

We will see if there is a judiciary that can punish us for this, sounds like our own people thought its a possibility. We'll have to wait and see.

Penalties aside, my main point is that Agnelli and co had a brilliant start and nailed the first few years 10/10 but then suddenly went totally nuts with insane risks from players to coaches to super league. Creative Accounting is just one of many bad decisions they took and the infighting, coups and making a black book to force people out of their roles shows the club had imploded long before the points deduction. Agnelli's leadership failed before the FIGC piled on to take it to a new low.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry... I just cant read that without laughing...
I am getting certain feeling that he writes similar to the judge in the court of appeal who after ten days to find something wrote down a beautiful explanation that juve violated principles of morality bad intention and illegality.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
When you make an sportive operation with the sole or main intent to manipulate your accounting, this means a diversion of purpose, I believe. The accounting should reflect true operations, otherwise you are artificially manipulating it. Of course this is an important infraction for any public company. Are you nuts? This shouldn't even be a discussion.

The gap is the correlation between this and the sportive punishment, and how they "measured" the punishment inflicted.

And also the fact that, as others said, Inter did it a lot.

I'm not saying FIGC isn't deliberately fucking the club. I'm saying that Agnelli & co exposed the club when they ran the risk.

Do you honestly believe the whole board, including the president, would resign altogether if they didn't do some serious shit?

Stop being on denial. Management set themselves for this - and this is not mutually exclusive to the fact that FICG took advantage of the opportunity and arbitrarily fucked us in the ass.

Let's see if the Institution that regulates the open capital companies in the stockchange will do something about it. Should be a good measure of the existence of fraud or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 42)