Board & Management (64 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't give a shit about the reason, the real thing I want to know is what are we going to do about it now?
Elkann probably doing fuck all as usual

- - - Updated - - -

they distorted the league for this, bravo.

if the club is serious this gets thrown out the window, we sue them for severe reputational damages, and get these last 2 games back.
Fuck that we pursue the figc for infinite damages bankrupt the cunts and I get to change my name again

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Guys it's not the press.
But Cherubini named that single A4 paper with the title of "Black Book of FP" literally.
They claim in the sentence that it was the resume of all FP missdealings which Cherubini was going to use in a contract renewal and stuff.
Prolly to undertake Paratici which "happened" since Paratici has left/been fired and Cherubini took his place

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing at all, Ser

Unless the ownership changes if you catch my drift inshallah
Right now we'd need either Elkan or a new owner coming out and saying
"Don't worry we'll put as much money as needed to restructure the team regardless of what might happen. Be it no CL/EL cups or Serie B"
Meaning getting players and managers

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark, the document begins with a list of suspected offenses by Juve, Napoli, Pisa, Genoa, Pescara, Novara etc then it explains why the cases were thrown out, then why they were brought back.

Does it say anywhere anything about the other cases with the other teams? I don't have time to read any more.
for the other clubs the prosecutor only spoke 2min about them and 44 about Juve + they made it seem like they only did it ''once'' they good. lol

Strickland

May 17, 2019
read through all of it, some thoughts:

1. from page 29: It is not known whether or not all the counterparties of FC Juventus SpA have also recorded a capital gain from the exchange of their player sold or in any case what the accounting treatment followed (also with respect to the fixed assets associated with the purchase). An eventuality that remains completely neutral with respect to the present judgment.
This reminds me so much of Calciopoli, again they specifically target one team. In this case it's crystal clear that it's not a problem of one team, but they're just completely neutral to all the others at this point in time. Text book witch hunt.
2. I still don't get their argument on how it altered sporting results. maybe the google translated version sucks, but right at the very end in page 34 theres the paragraphs about how they've proved that it was systematic, how the statements were false, how sports club should have high standards, how several persons were aware of the situation and then out of blue air they conclude: All these considerations therefore lead to a sanction which must also be proportionate to the inevitable alteration of the sporting result. but nowhere in the document do they mention the leap between plusvalenze and the "inevitable" alteration of the sporting result that has to be proportionally sanctioned with a 15 point penalty... In my head there is no link between the two and no impact on sporting results, my doubts are not removed :(
3. Obviously we inflated the values of the players mentioned and probably a few others as well. Surprisingly there're more transfers than those that are listed on transfermarkt: https://www.transfermarkt.com/juventus-turin/alletransfers/verein/506

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We make capital gains when we sold player to other clubs so it can be recorder as revenue directly while if buy player it can spread over time along with ammortization.

So if we make capital gains regardless of the player value. How on earth other clubs want to pay them.

We sell them Pjanic, and we buy overvalue Arthur. Both are flops in result. And we subjected to overvalue Pjanic but Barca didnt overvalue Arthur ?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We make capital gains when we sold player to other clubs so it can be recorder as revenue directly while if buy player it can spread over time along with ammortization.

So if we make capital gains regardless of the player value. How on earth other clubs want to pay them.

We sell them Pjanic, and we buy overvalue Arthur. Both are flops in result. And we subjected to overvalue Pjanic but Barca didnt overvalue Arthur ?
in the end by doing this deal we are more fucked because we can't get rid of Arthur.

lock them up for buying shitty players, not because we overvalued that player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 47)