bloody studip french friendly (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
French national team coach Raymond Domenech will meet with Juventus coach Fabio Capello in the next few days to try to convince him to free up French players for their upcoming friendly against Costa Rica on November 9.

The international match provoked a substantial amount of criticism from clubs with French players as it arrives at a crucial point in the season.

"It's true Fifa rules are in his favour," Domenech told Gazzetta dello Sport, "and therefore I decided to talk to him directly and to explain also to the club officers our position.

"In this period I think I have managed the situation in favour of the clubs. I had the possibility of playing this friendly on November 16, but I decided to advance it to the ninth. This will not interfere with the break after the friendly with Germany on November 12," Domenech explained.

"If France had been obliged to play in the play-offs for the World Cup, we would have played on November 16 and everyone would have spoken out.

"After the break Juve are engaged in Serie A and in the Champions League. Playing in Martinique on November 9 is the better solution for everyone."

this man makes no sense a while ago he was saying top players play too many matches no he goes organises some micky mouse match half way across the world.

by now he surley knows what to expect from henry trez zidane thuram vieira etc why does he not use this match as a chance for the fringe and young players im sure anelka would like a game.

i think capello will have support from wenger and houllier about this been a stupid match

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)