Blasi For Oddo? (2 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2005
so you want to kick out promising central midfielder and keep two players who although i love tacchi are now geting on a bit, when the main problem with our first coice midfield pair is there not exactly frsh legs anymore

i really rate blasi and i think he will be great and remember yes he was awful in the liverpool game but so was nearly everyone, and he especially had the whole central midfield to manage coz emerson had pulled a muscle in the oppening minutes, i dont think any one man can deal with xabi alonso, hamman and gerrard at the same time and come out looking good

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Blasi isn't Juve quality and I don't think he ever will be. Swapping him with Oddo makes a lot more sense than keeping him as he is only good enough to sit on the bench.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Blasi isn't Juve quality and I don't think he ever will be. Swapping him with Oddo makes a lot more sense than keeping him as he is only good enough to sit on the bench.
Especially if the swap starts as a loan with a right to buy.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would swap him with a player in his position, Oddo is great But Zebina is enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)