Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (17 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But the Black Cats look set to land Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini for £10.8m. (Sunday Mirror)

Seems unlikely, just an isolated rumour.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
JUVENTUS, 15 millions for Chiellini

According to the Sunday Mirror Sunderland have offered 15 million Euros to Juventus to engage Giorgio Chiellini; the italian club could finally accept and reinvest such amount on the transfer market.

transfermarketweb

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I wanna stick to Chielinn!

Don't sell him we have Nocerino, Criscito & Chielinni as future Azzuri. We should keep em all, and let em play in NT * Juve so they can create terrific squad

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007

According to the Sunday Mirror Sunderland have offered 15 million Euros to Juventus to engage Giorgio Chiellini; the italian club could finally accept and reinvest such amount on the transfer market.

transfermarketweb
If the management accepts the Offer, it will deserve to be the worst in years

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
dont forget Marchisio ( my fav. from the youngsters) De Ceglie and the "One'" Signor Giovinco :p ;)
I hope we'll see them in Juve next year, but I can imagine what we'll hear next year:
Giovinco and Marchisio are great, but we need more experienced players to (win the league, compete in the CL.......whatever)

The midfield is crowded, and people keep asking for other players, for e.g. we have Almiron, Tiago, Nocerino and Zanetti while people ask for Gilberto Silva, I dont know how Marchisio can have a chance among them, unless he has a wonderful season with empoli

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

transfermarketweb
:disagree: From the performances of Molinaro so far, I think Ranieri knows he needs to keep Chiellini.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Keeping Balza would've allowed us to go all out on this Chiellini deall as far as I'm concerned. Amateurish mistake by Secco. Molinaro was unproven at the time, while Balza had two very decent seasons coming off the Juventus bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)