Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (30 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Indeed, and from what I saw while watching Siena I wasn't that impressed with him either. We'll have to wait and see before we judge on whether he's good enough for Juventus in my opinion. I'm still upset at selling Balzaretti.
I agree we have to wait and see before making the final jugdement, but I'm really concerned with our options if we sell Cheillini. And yeah we really should have kept Balzaretti.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
true.. but i just find juve are too conservative in their transfer..
Maybe

I think we would have struggled to do better than we have because we needed a lot of new players on a limited budget. That ruled out the possibility of making any huge signings.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
and have every right to
Apparently.

nope.. at least they can use their sense in this deal and at least ask for barzagli in exchange..
Then there would have been no deal. We could perhaps have recieved a higher sum, but thats in the past now.

No, it was because Zaragoza wanted far more than he was worth so our board correctly pulled out of the deal.
Agreed.

true.. but i just find juve are too conservative in their transfer..
So we should have benn Zaragossas bitch?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Corvino would be a dream. He's easily the best in Italy, one of the best in the world. What he did with Lecce was astounding in my opinion.

after today's performance its even more clear that we must keep Chellini, and sell off Molinaro
We haven't seen enough of Molinaro to say we should sell him. Give him and everyone a little more time so we don't make any more mistakes here..

the board just disappoints me after the sales of miccoli..
:lol2: Come on, you can't be disapointed with the sale of Miccoli and you CANNOT be serious if your biggest qualm against the board is the Miccoli situation.

the reason why we lost milito to barcelona is because our board lack of aggressive in thier transfer..
No, it was because Zaragoza wanted far more than he was worth so our board correctly pulled out of the deal.
Both of you are correct. If Moggi was here, he would have forced the hands of Zaragoza and Milito would probably be ours. Unfortunately, though, we have inexperianced people here, so we cannot lure other sides into traps and complete the transfers we want.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On this i completely agree with you. Although he wasnt impressive as a cd in serie B, with azzurini he impressed everyone who watched him. He was like a 30 years old experienced central defender, with a bunch of matches at top level behind him, who found himself among 20 years old boys. He was true captain and he has shown bravery, stability and leadership like no other young defender at the tournament. If this isn't his maximum and if he develops even more then we'll get a classy defender for the next 10 years.
Absolutely. If Chiellini is concerned about his career at Juventus, our manager and our management must make it clear to him that we need him. Ranieri might have touched a nerve with his comments after Chiellini's outburst, but there is no reason to sell him and if he wants to leave it is the board and the manager's job to convinc him to stay. If we can't convince him to stay instead of joking Man fucking City of all goddamn teams, the management is incompetent. If we sell Chiellini because of his outbursts, our management is fucking retarded and Ranieri failed with him. He's young, give him time but please, give him respect.

As left back i dont think he can offer us in the future more than what hes offering now and we'll be wasting him there.
Its way too early to say Molinaro is no good but i think its safe to say Heinze can offer more stability, experience and much more quality as a left back than what Molinaro can give us and i think Heinze can be a better LB than Chiellini also.

Giorgio in the center and Heinze as left back is the best we can do, having in mind our limited budget and the offer of classy defenders at the market.
I'm glad you agree with me here as I believe, from what we have seen, Chiellini is easily more suited to be a central defender. The most revealing evidence of that is his capability in the air and his leadership, and if he's playing left-back we won't be able to exploit that. Heinze is a solid tackler and one of the best left-backs out there, so we he would be a good addition for 7 million pounds. Many people here have no clue about Heinze and just judge him in the Champions League, but he was great in every match besides those against Milan in recent memory.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yea, I crack up when people talk about how Moggi was such a mastermind. MOGGI got us RELEGATED!! Stop giving him props :faq2:
In terms of securing deals, Moggi was one of the best. You can't argue about that, douche. But I can't stand the people who want him back even though it's obvious he cheated the system and his methods got us relegated.

Jan 7, 2007
In terms of securing deals, Moggi was one of the best. You can't argue about that, douche. But I can't stand the people who want him back even though it's obvious he cheated the system and his methods got us relegated.
I won't argue that, but he did get us relegated. Were Inter innocent? HELL NO! They were handed 2 championships.... basically 3 scudetti because last season there was no Juve to stomp them to the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)