Blaise Matuidi (10 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
As long as we save 100% of his salary, it's all good.

Khedira will want money in order to leave. Now, that will be a reason to complain. Matuidi at the very least was always available. Khedira doesn't even exist in Juve's world.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
it was well below 4m even half year ago.

marotta rarely let any player go for minusvalenza. tevez comes to my mind as a rare example. after 2 summers in charge, fabio will already beat that (mandzu, blaise).
We'll beppe didn't have to deal with covid and older players not to mention injury prone and out of form ones

When he had he left them go for free too. Tevez , llorente .

Sarri practically sidelined manbro for his boy, higgy ,while manbro was extended before Max's departure.

Matuidi was useful when he was extended and I can say that maybe our relationship with raiola played a part, but his decline is staggering. He never looked so poor before .
Probably sarri tasked him to move the ball rapidly a task he can't do.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When Agnelli mentioned that we have the oldest squad in Europe and we'll have to replace some older players, it was clear that he was talking about Matuidi, Higuain and Khedira.
Matuidi was the easiest to get rid of. We didn't expect a transfer fee and there was good probability that someone will pay his wages, since Matuidi has experience, stamina and is almost always available.
Higuain is tougher. We will demand 15-20 million in transfer fees and he will demand a high wage. Khedira is almost impossible. We won't ask for transfer fees, but he's old and always injured, plus on high wages. Who on earth would want that?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a really shitty way to end your career.

Playing in Miami.

I wish my boss would exile me to underwrite mortgages in Miami.
I know I'm thinking the same thing. He really is riding off in the a golden sunset as his career winds down :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)