Blaise Matuidi (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you know whats upsetting aboout matuidi?

he has such a cool celebration. wish he was good and scored more goals just to see his celebration.

i have his celebrtion copied on my midfieler in PES 2020. but on white player cuz its better

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Revolting but completely expected

We extend this guys contract but we spend most of last summer trying to get rid of our second most important player

Paratici is a clown
You don't understand bro, selling him won't get us plusvalenza. Who cares if he keeps sucking out 10 million every year in wages, completely kills our attack when he plays, takes up a spot on the CL roster and prevents us from buying a top midfielder.
Plusvalenza non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
you know whats upsetting aboout matuidi?

he has such a cool celebration. wish he was good and scored more goals just to see his celebration.

i have his celebrtion copied on my midfieler in PES 2020. but on white player cuz its better
That’s racist bro. So unlike you

But maybe you just like your hero Justin Trudeau

Apr 19, 2007
You don't understand bro, selling him won't get us plusvalenza. Who cares if he keeps sucking out 10 million every year in wages, completely kills our attack when he plays, takes up a spot on the CL roster and prevents us from buying a top midfielder.
Plusvalenza non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta.
Hes not preventing a top midfielder. Dont kid yourself. If we want a top midfielder you get rid of a player or two woth value and not much playing time like Berna and Can. Raise 60 mil and keep players like Matuidi to be on the bench. Unless you have a bunch of money

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and this is why he is important. no control over the game when you lack the energy and running of matuidi.

this is why everyone that insults him is a joke and doesnt understand football. which is everyone on this forum

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Matuidi wouldn't have prevented any of these goals.

He would have literally not even been close to either of them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Matuidi wouldn't have prevented any of these goals.

He would have literally not even been close to either of them.
again proof that tuzzers don't understand football.

where did i mention goals? did you watch the game? AS was getting wrecked time and time again in first half. raboit was meh in both possession and covering.

matuidi would give you better coverage and running. allowing other players to focus on what they were good at. more chance for cunter attacks, winning possession back over the entire game.

you know, exactly what matudi has been doing for 2.5 years now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
allowing players to focus on what they are good at? Like who? Pjanic? Bentancur? Our midfield sucks, we can barely get the attackers the ball and Matuidi is the answer to that?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
again, you don't understand what he does. what did allegri see in him that he started him for 2 seasons?

how may times did you see AS make forward runs or attempt crosses or passes in box? did you see any attacks from left hand side?

there is youur answer

Apr 19, 2007
Both times we lost we come out with a weak team. A skilled team that people beg for. Sarri has talked about balance a lot this seaon and it clear we lack it at times. We cant play with the trident nor can we play with a weak mid right now. Maybe when we laern to keep the ball better we can but until then I assume this guy will play in the important games. Turns out just putting attacking minded players on doesnt always help the attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)