Blaise Matuidi (14 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I was bashing this guy and khedira since like 2 years but just now people realize how crap they are, but hey, what do i know.

And matuidi please retire. Dont make us suffer anymore. Just dissapear from this team
Absolutely love your post.
Same here: I have been disappointed in their transfers since it happened. One is a Kebab Eldery who had been lucky to ride on the coattails of the talented teams he has been in. And another was a 30 year old octopus who has nothing in his tank any more.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If starting the trident means starting Matuidi for 'balance', I'd rather not see the trident ever again. It's a nightmare to see an elite club have a player starting for them who's failing at basic football skills.
It is even more catastrophic when you realize that we bought in a coach to make us play a better brand of football but that coach is forced to revert back to a pragmatic approach because in his mind he thinks the midfield is unbalanced.

Imagine wasting last few good years of Ronaldo and foregoing possibly that elusive CL title because you're too incompetent to assemble a half decent midfield.

Very frustrating.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Matuidi along with Khedira are the worst kind of human on earth.

Imagine waking up everyday knowing that you have scammed your way into earning big bucks and also scammed your coach into letting you play.

All these while they could have just took the money and retired. Instead, these greedy low lives choose to stay, and destroy the dreams of millions. Players like Buffon dream of winning the ECL and ECL is also an annual obsession for the GOAT CR7.

Thanks to unethical fake players like khedidog and matuidong, cr7 and Buffon may not be able to get the ECL this year :(

Jun 7, 2003
i like him, you guys are just a bunch of haters who are blaming him just because he is black. you should go and see a therapist.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine waking up everyday knowing that you have scammed your way into earning big bucks and also scammed your coach into letting you play.

All these while they could have just took the money and retired. Instead, these greedy low lives choose to stay, and destroy the dreams of millions. Players like Buffon dream of winning the ECL and ECL is also an annual obsession for the GOAT CR7.

Thanks to unethical fake players like khedidog and matuidong, cr7 and Buffon may not be able to get the ECL this year :(
both are fucking world cup winners! and we will win this year

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

definitely bro.

after them are rapists and murderers and companies who ruin envirnomnet.

but most definitely soccer players as first as the the worst

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
For two reasons:
1) I hate tuz's hivemind hate session, when one player is singled out and bashed to oblivion. It happened to Sami, now it happens to Blaise, while players who were equally shit or even worse are walking scott-freem because they have flair, fancy or whatever.
2) I do believe he wasn't the worst player on the field. The way I watch and understand football Blaise was not the main culprit, he just looks terribly, but he didn't play terribly. Well, he did, but not the worst, far from it.
It happens now because he is finished at this (our level). He could still be useful for other teams but not to us.
I doubt anyone was bashing sami when we reached de cl final in 2017 with the double pivot. Just like Blaise, Sami is finished at this level.Their quality has decreased exponentially with time.
For example : last year Blaise was decent
This year Blaise is atrocious.
He can have a decent game here and there, but that's it.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)