Blaise Matuidi (21 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For two reasons:
1) I hate tuz's hivemind hate session, when one player is singled out and bashed to oblivion. It happened to Sami, now it happens to Blaise, while players who were equally shit or even worse are walking scott-freem because they have flair, fancy or whatever.
2) I do believe he wasn't the worst player on the field. The way I watch and understand football Blaise was not the main culprit, he just looks terribly, but he didn't play terribly. Well, he did, but not the worst, far from it.
who is regularly worse than matuidi? provide names

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
speaking about him winning world cup is actually confirming the notion of the lower quality of modern players compared for example the 90s players.

matuidi literally would clean the shoes and clean the bathroom for the likes of

Makelele, Patrick Vieira, Robert Perez, Marcel Desailly etc..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
speaking about him winning world cup is actually confirming the notion of the lower quality of modern players compared for example the 90s players.

thats great and all but remember barthez was a starter for france.

grosso and materazzi for italy.

your pint it moot. no team ever had a first team that was pure class level players like real madrid 2018 or barca 2011

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
thats great and all but remember barthez was a starter for france.

grosso and materazzi for italy.

your pint it moot. no team ever had a first team that was pure class level players like real madrid 2018 or barca 2011
barthez looked cartonish compared to beasts of goalies back then.
peter schmeichel, oliver kahn, buffon, van der sar...

the overall quality of players now is lower and we only fab for players who remind us of the class we used to see.

players like dybale and pogba are so famous in this generation. but the 90s had alot of dybala and pogba.

and actually grosso and materazzi did defend well which was their job.

matuidi lacks the baiscs of normal football players.

Jun 6, 2015

I don't agree. That 98 winning team also had Guivarch and Karembeu starting. There's always been these slightly lesser players in successful international teams.

- - - Updated - - -

the overall quality of players now is lower and we only fab for players who remind us of the class we used to see.

players like dybale and pogba are so famous in this generation. but the 90s had alot of dybala and pogba.

I think that's a sentimental view rather than anything factual. There's plenty of top players around and has been throughout the 2000s.

Last edited:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i guess you guys are mixing the hardworking type of players and the low iq players.

i don't mind having players like Giaccherini or Padoin they lack the skills, but they have the basics and hard work.

i mind having players like matuidi, he lacks basics and has negative impact also.

yes every team shouldn't be all full of world class players. but it doesn't mean to play retards like matuidi specially at this age.

also we are not every team. we fight for a hopeless dream of CL for years now.
be serious. he wouldn't start for any finalist of CL the last years.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Brazil 2002 had Roque Junior and Kleberson as starters.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
He should’ve been sold the minute Sarri signed his contract. Once again, not finding players that fit his system falls on management. Matuidi isn’t good, but Paratici is the real clown.
Well said.

Honestly we were the only club who was interested in this Black Bambi.

When my Parisian friend who isPSG supporter heard about us getting him, he was laughing his head off.

I really wonder what our scouts and Paratici saw in him. Or they thought he was gona at least be a great social media tool because of the rap song Matuidi Charo?

- - - Updated - - -

And pogba.
But unfortunately paradicki sucks at doing business. That dude is like a low level loser car salesman.

Pogba wants to come back and Man utd doesn’t want him to stay. How the f is he still not in our team m?

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Who is Robert Perez? Isn't he a baseball player?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I don't agree. That 98 winning team also had Guivarch and Karembeu starting. There's always been these slightly lesser players in successful international teams.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's a sentimental view rather than anything factual. There's plenty of top players around and has been throughout the 2000s.
i don't think its sentimental, standards of players today are much much lower than before with all focus on couple of players as the best in the world.

am not a grandpa who is just nostalgic for the old. am just saying what i have observed from counting names today, the 90's was stacked with beasts of football all over the field positions.

a lot of underrated players from the 90's early 2000s would eat players of today alive.

take the role of defensive midfielders. in this generation Vidal is arguably the best and bench mark,

who is better than vidal or close to him?

90s 2000's
Patrick Vieira,
Edgar Davids
Diego Simeone
Claude Makélélé
Andrea Pirlo
Gennaro Gattuso
Didier Deschamps
Dunga
Roy Keane
Lothar Matthäus
Clarence Seedorf
GERARD
XAVI ALONSO

and LETS NOT SPEAK ABOUT DEFENDERS.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is Robert Perez? Isn't he a baseball player?
pires sorry.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People should chill the fuck out about Blaise. He gave us two good years on the pitch, he still works his ass off and leaves it all out there. He may be in decline now with age, and not able to offer as much each game, but that’s never a good reason to heap so much abuse on the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)