Blaise Matuidi (18 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
But he gives us BALANCE!!
The only balance he provides is balance to inferior opponents.

We can have CR7 scoring 3 goals, but leave it to Matuidi to gift opponents 100000 golden chances to score three goals against us.

Honestly, it looks like we are falling back into the 7th Place Finishing version of Juve this season.
This midfield of ours, is a step down from Poulsen+Sissoko.

I can easily name 3 of our ex so-called weak midfielders and they will still rape Pjadikc+Matuidong+Bentancunt

Lemina + Rincon + Giacherrini will run cricles and completely rape Pjadikc + Matuidong + Bentancunt

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was bashing this guy and khedira since like 2 years but just now people realize how crap they are, but hey, what do i know.

And matuidi please retire. Dont make us suffer anymore. Just dissapear from this team

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He was bad, but not the worst imo. His idiotic cross became a goal only because of Woj. I mean Costa who supposed to be a techincal wizard messed up even in easier situation, but he somewhat gets a pass for that because reasons.
He should not start and should go, but this one is not on him.
Don't you get it? It's not about making some mistake here and there, it's about being completely off beat, off tempo, off everything. It's about majorly distrubting the flow.

He actually demoralizes the entire team, one can feel Ronaldo's frustration every time he's watching Matuidi lol
Having a player like that means we lose a second whenever one of our players has to think twice before passing to Matuidi, or once passed, stand waiting not knowing wtf this gazelle is gonna TRY to do.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know it's a sad state of affairs when fans want their player to get side-lined... we got lucky with Khedira, now hoping for Matuidi.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Don't you get it? It's not about making some mistake here and there, it's about being completely off beat, off tempo, off everything. It's about majorly distrubting the flow.

He actually demoralizes the entire team, one can feel Ronaldo's frustration every time he's watching Matuidi lol
Having a player like that means we lose a second whenever one of our players has to think twice before passing to Matuidi, or once passed, stand waiting not knowing wtf this gazelle is gonna TRY to do.
I didn't see any flow even after he went off. And about demoralizes the entire team, give me a break. I guess they saw Blaise starting and decided not to play because they were so fucking demoralized, Woj decided to make a howler, Sarri decided to go full retard and sub in Berna, Cuads decided to get skinned, Higuain decided to do fuck all the whole game.
Again, he should not start, but he was not the worst player on the pitch.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I didn't see any flow even after he went off. And about demoralizes the entire team, give me a break. I guess they saw Blaise starting and decided not to play because they were so fucking demoralized, Woj decided to make a howler, Sarri decided to go full retard and sub in Berna, Cuads decided to get skinned, Higuain decided to do fuck all the whole game.
Again, he should not start, but he was not the worst player on the pitch.
Why are you defending him? Only an enemy of football would defend a player like this.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Why are you defending him?
For two reasons:
1) I hate tuz's hivemind hate session, when one player is singled out and bashed to oblivion. It happened to Sami, now it happens to Blaise, while players who were equally shit or even worse are walking scott-freem because they have flair, fancy or whatever.
2) I do believe he wasn't the worst player on the field. The way I watch and understand football Blaise was not the main culprit, he just looks terribly, but he didn't play terribly. Well, he did, but not the worst, far from it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
For two reasons:
1) I hate tuz's hivemind hate session, when one player is singled out and bashed to oblivion. It happened to Sami, now it happens to Blaise, while players who were equally shit or even worse are walking scott-freem because they have flair, fancy or whatever.
2) I do believe he wasn't the worst player on the field. The way I watch and understand football Blaise was not the main culprit, he just looks terribly, but he didn't play terribly. Well, he did, but not the worst, far from it.
Other players get a free pass because even if they play a shit game they can improve, there's potential.
Matuidi has nothing to improve on. He has nothing, period.

PS Sami is a god compared to Blaise; Sami is just washed up, that's all.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Other players get a free pass because even if they play a shit game they can improve, there's potential.
Matuidi has nothing to improve on. He has nothing, period.
Well, that's what I'm saying. Other players always have "reasons": improvement, potential, flair, fancy, yadayadayada. Blaise is an easy target, same it was for Sami. They both should leave, but neither of them is the problem, they both deserved only respect in my book.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, that's what I'm saying. Other players always have "reasons": improvement, potential, flair, fancy, yadayadayada. Blaise is an easy target, same it was for Sami. They both should leave, but neither of them is the problem, they both deserved only respect in my book.
wtf should I respect Matuidi for? Not being able to make a 2-meter pass while getting paid 5 mil a year?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How can a player who has everyday a ball on his feet since over 25 years has such a bad ball control.
I agree that he isnt our problem, but hopefully he leaves in the summer. Is this management aware how mediocre our midfield is?

There is Bentacur who has good potential and occasionally show flashes of what he could be capable of. But he isnt there yet.

Rabiot is hit n miss and I dont think he improves us much. He is an almost player to me, almost can beat his man, almost an assist... think Pereyra but even worse version.

Pjanic is inconsistent, isnt involved in general play as much as he should be. He needs to be focal point in the middle but when he gets man marked, he disappears. He is soon to be 30 yo but he is by far our best midfielder. Which is telling.

Ramsey, injury prone and havent really clicked over the past few weeks he has played. There is always fear of another injury looming over.

Matuidi, he can run but his football abilities are non existant, he cant control the ball, cant pass and if his only good trait is to chase down opponents then we have an issue. He isnt even good at tackling, often flying into tackles and missing..woeful

Khedira... I liked him for his football intelligence and he could make a difference once but those days are gone...

Nov 3, 2019
I agree that he isnt our problem, but hopefully he leaves in the summer. Is this management aware how mediocre our midfield is?

There is Bentacur who has good potential and occasionally show flashes of what he could be capable of. But he isnt there yet.

Rabiot is hit n miss and I dont think he improves us much. He is an almost player to me, almost can beat his man, almost an assist... think Pereyra but even worse version.

Pjanic is inconsistent, isnt involved in general play as much as he should be. He needs to be focal point in the middle but when he gets man marked, he disappears. He is soon to be 30 yo but he is by far our best midfielder. Which is telling.

Ramsey, injury prone and havent really clicked over the past few weeks he has played. There is always fear of another injury looming over.

Matuidi, he can run but his football abilities are non existant, he cant control the ball, cant pass and if his only good trait is to chase down opponents then we have an issue. He isnt even good at tackling, often flying into tackles and missing..woeful

Khedira... I liked him for his football intelligence and he could make a difference once but those days are gone...
Fantastic post! Even Lazio's midfield has dominated ours two times in a row. We need atleast 2 WORLDCLASS midfield players who can read the match and create chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)