Blaise Matuidi (12 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Honestly, it’s easier to teach a lazy player how to work harder defensively, than it is to teach a hard working player how to pass better in the final third....
how much time does maurice need to teach rabiot how to work?

btw if kanté is available, then it's a no issue from next season. until then, i expect matuidi to play a lot. and there's only one person to blame for it: paratici.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man, I'm almost happy he got injured.
I'm not happy he got injured, but I am happy that this should green light Rabiot or at least Can for a while. Time for Rabiot to step up.

- - - Updated - - -

Blaise Matuidi won’t join the National Team

The French midfielder will not go partake in his National Team commitments due to a fracture of the cartilage of the tenth rib.

Blaise Matuidi will not participate in the National Team retreat with France, after he withdrew from yesterday’s match against Milan.
The midfielder today underwent an MRI scan today, which showed a fracture of the cartilage of the tenth rib.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/blaise-matuidi-wont-join-national-team.php

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
He's turning 33, got nothing more to add to his game and this Paratici madness of renewing players with no potential value needs to stop.

Not only no team want these players, but if an offer arrives and the other team cannot outwage us, they will prefer to sit on their contract.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
When we go up against an actual good midfield whilst lining up with Rabiot - Pjanic - Khedira and get completely ass fucked down the left hand side then everyone here will complain too.
Rabiot is not the answer in that position, he does not run enough, he is not a box to box, he never had been, he never will be, he isn't some young up and comer.
As of now, Matuidi and Pjanic are sure starters, the other spot is up for grabs, it might not look like it against Foggia, SPAL and Pordenone but he is more important than alot of people realise.
People happy he is injured :yuck:

Apr 19, 2007
When we go up against an actual good midfield whilst lining up with Rabiot - Pjanic - Khedira and get completely ass fucked down the left hand side then everyone here will complain too.
Rabiot is not the answer in that position, he does not run enough, he is not a box to box, he never had been, he never will be, he isn't some young up and comer.
As of now, Matuidi and Pjanic are sure starters, the other spot is up for grabs, it might not look like it against Foggia, SPAL and Pordenone but he is more important than alot of people realise.
People happy he is injured :yuck:
I wouldnt count him out so quickly. He can be a b2b player and is effective already. His shot is good when given the chance but he wont thrive until we dominate play around the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)