Blaise Matuidi (22 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I like Matuidi but he’s not cut out for the style of football we are trying to play. It’s actually painful to watch him attempt to control the ball and then pass it quickly. Also, physically seems to be deteriorating a little bit - I know it’s tough to judge in pre-season but he looked absolutely shattered.
Wouldn't you be, though? I'd love to see your fitness pre-season. Or even mid-season.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I really don't know why are people acting so surprised at how much we suck when a few months back we appointed Sarri as if it were something normal.
I really dont know, how people can conclude how much we suck, two weeks before the season starts.
You and the Australien fellow needs to get hold on some prozac. Its really not healthy being this negative all the time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really dont know, how people can conclude how much we suck, two weeks before the season starts.
You and the Australien fellow needs to get hold on some prozac. Its really not healthy being this negative all the time.
It's not healthy to get huge disappointments once the season kicks in, don't say I didn't warn you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)