Blaise Matuidi (30 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The biggest problem was having a left side consistent of Matuidi + Mandzukic. It gets too ugly.

Matuidi + a talented left winger could be more passable. But ideally, he shouldn't be starting. Ramsey or Rabiot on his place will be like night and day for this team.

Sure could be a useful rotation/backup player (maybe with too high salaries for that though, don't know about that).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Should we though? Assuming Khedira leaves then we have Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bentancur, Can and Matuidi... if Matuidi leaves that is only five CMs and we need more CMs then CBs especially if Can is on call for deputizing as a CB.
obvi we would need another CM

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sell

Should we though? Assuming Khedira leaves then we have Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bentancur, Can and Matuidi... if Matuidi leaves that is only five CMs and we need more CMs then CBs especially if Can is on call for deputizing as a CB.
Buy Ndombele. A younger and far more talented version of Matuidi.

Jan 22, 2016
Sell him or use him only as a sub to close down the game. He is too limited to Play for us as a starter.
I think he was our most consistent and reliable midfielder for the past 2 seasons. Don't see why we should sell.
He had some good spells in the last 2 years but no way he wss the most consistent.
We didn't even have consistent performer in the middle.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This sack of potatoes is now linked with Man United. If Paratici could somehow lure them into taking him plus money for Pogba (it would still require lots of money of course), then this mercato "goes to eleven". It would be our best ever mercato :fap:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Considering he is all about lungs and distance covered and you could get 20-25m from in a game which requires technique as well, i wouldn't think twice.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
A fan fav of Blaise, but he's on the wrong side of 30 for me to stay presently, Too many younger new players that can fill his role.

Edit above with my thinking if money issues are present, need some cash from the sale. Same thinking with Mario but of course like to see both guys stay if feasible.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)